I Love Bass Fishing, Don`t You Too?

Old October 15th, 2007, 11:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bass Fanatic

Default I Love Bass Fishing, Don`t You Too?

It's great to see a group of people that are passionate about bass
fishing; it's not given the credit in the US that it
deserves. People don't realize how demanding but beautiful on the
other side the sport is! That's why we bass enthusiasts need to push
for the sports' exposure. It'll make it's way into the mainstream
before long.

I've got a blog about my experiences with bass fishing, and I hope
that by reading it, others will gain some
appreciation for the sport. Check it out at http://bass-fishing-pro.blogspot.com/

Old October 16th, 2007, 04:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
John

I see where "Bass Fanatic" opined:

It's great to see a group of people that are passionate about bass
fishing; it's not given the credit in the US that it deserves.

How much MORE credit in the US should it be given?

People don't realize how demanding but beautiful on the other side the
sport is!

What in the world do you mean by "how beautiful on the other side the sport
is?"

That's why we bass enthusiasts need to push for the sports' exposure.

Why should anybody "push for the sports' exposure?"

It'll make it's way into the mainstream before long.

Um, what do you mean by "It'l make it's way into the mainstream before
long?" Since overall bass fishing expenses each year in the US exceed
billions of dollars, how much longer do you think it will take to get bass
fishing into the mainstream?

Before I do anything else you say, I want to see your answers.