Where's Randy?

Old January 9th, 2008, 09:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

Default Where's Randy?

He's been too quiet.

Old January 10th, 2008, 02:57 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
. ..
He's been too quiet.

Hopefully he's busy pouring and shipping baits.

Old January 12th, 2008, 04:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl

On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 15:31:47 -0600, "Charles Summers"
wrote:

He's been too quiet.

Prolly locked in a psycho ward because he was caught paying off a
fishing bet. ;}

Thanks for the barbeque Charles.

Dan the vacationer
Old January 15th, 2008, 04:24 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
RichZ

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope your daughter overcomes the
trauma, and your son is doing as well as can be hoped for under the
circumstances. Thank him for us, for his sacrifices.

As far as your neck -- welcome to getting old. Or old-ER, anyway. Soon,
you'll hate waking up in the morning to discover a new ache, pain or
malady almost every damned day. SIGH.

Now go fishing.
Old January 15th, 2008, 12:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
gwilber

I can relate to the disc problem in the neck. Just had an appointment
with the surgeon yesterday. In my case they are going to inject
steriods into my neck to relieve the pain. Fortunately I shouldn't
need surgery unless I can't handle the pain. Had steriod injections
in my shoulder about a month ago. I'm thinking that I should be ready
to play professional baseball after this is done. I know what Rich
means about getting old. All the aches and pains seemed to start
after I turned 50. Can't image what I will feel like in another 10
years. Good luck Randy and I hope everything works out OK for you.

Gary
Old January 16th, 2008, 10:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
John

Best wishes to you and your kids!

Bass fishing ALWAYS improves my life. Just being on the water and watching,
looking and listening is therapeutic for me!

Good luck!
John

"Fishking" wrote in message
Alive and well, no betting no fishing, just life in general

My daughter's classmate was recently murdered here in Ohio, tough to
explain to an 8 year old, My son's unit was caught in some heavy fire
fights in Iraq and am waiting to hear back from him. I also found out I
have a herniated disc in my neck that will require surgery soon enough,
right now they just keep doping me up on pills, which has it's benefits at
times

fishing is the last thing on my mind, but probably something I should
really think about doing soon, I need that space and quiet that I can only
seem to find on a lake that looks like glass in the morning

My apologies to those that have emailed me with no response. Things will
return to normal soon enough..God willing

Old January 17th, 2008, 02:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

Tough to hear that the guy that always had me in stitches is have a bad
time... I truely hope everything works out quickly for you man. My 8mm video
camera had a bad accident with an 8 year old, so I can view any of my old
movies. I was thinking though about finding someplace to have all my tapes
converted over to DVD or something. Any ideas guys?

Anyway... if I do, I'll send you a copy of our Florida trip. That'll make
you laugh, I promise!

"CHICKEN AND WATERMELON"!

Old January 17th, 2008, 02:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

Anytime Dan... enjoy Florida!

Old January 17th, 2008, 03:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:14:13 -0500, "Fishking"
wrote:

Alive and well, no betting no fishing, just life in general

My daughter's classmate was recently murdered here in Ohio, tough to explain
to an 8 year old, My son's unit was caught in some heavy fire fights in Iraq
and am waiting to hear back from him. I also found out I have a herniated
disc in my neck that will require surgery soon enough, right now they just
keep doping me up on pills, which has it's benefits at times

fishing is the last thing on my mind, but probably something I should really
think about doing soon, I need that space and quiet that I can only seem to
find on a lake that looks like glass in the morning

My apologies to those that have emailed me with no response. Things will
return to normal soon enough..God willing

Take care of yourself Randy. Don't let the bastiges get ya down!

We are still waiting for at least an edited version of the plastic
sheep video ;}

.. .

Old January 17th, 2008, 03:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:55:33 -0800, "John" bass wrote:

Best wishes to you and your kids!

Bass fishing ALWAYS improves my life. Just being on the water and watching,
looking and listening is therapeutic for me!

That's the truth!!!

Good luck!
John