Hip replacement

Old December 17th, 2010, 02:16 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default Hip replacement

On Dec 15, 10:20*pm, "Joel *DFD*" wrote:
On Dec 11, 6:56*pm, Giles wrote:

On Dec 11, 12:33*pm, "Joel *DFD*" wrote:

Rehab going good.
It's all tough - you just have to stick with it and before you notice
your walking with the walker and then your walking with just the cane
and then your walking on your own two legs. *I'm at the cane stage
right now - not totally but part of the day.

**** all that PT nonsense. *What you NEED is a good reason to get up
off your dead ass and DO something. *Here's two:

1. *Tell Margaret that she should BEAT your lazy ass with that cane
until you learn to RUN!

2. *Get on up here as early as possible in the spring and do some
fishing in new waters (deluxe accommodations included, free of
additional surcharge.....ask a Frank near you).

It's been 30 days from surgery. *I'm quite satisfied with my progress.
They have lots of good pain killers. Everyones pain tolerance is
different... what's good for me may not be good for someone else.

We got painkillers (Salmo, Oncorhynchus, Salvelinus) available before,
during, or after meals (free of additional surcharge.....ask a
Frank....or a Jeff.....near you).

My goal...I'll be fishing @ the Clave.
Joel

Clave, ptui!

Come to God's country (not, actually, a statement of legal
ownership.....more a rumination on esthetic sensibilities and adult
beverage advertising hype.....but you already knew that), a mere half
day's drive from home, and enjoy the bounty of the lord's largess (at
no additional surcharge).....you won't be sorry!

I'm gonna make it this spring Wolf.

Wolfgang
by the way, i found your book.....and then stuffed it in a box.....and
then moved it half way across the state.....and put it in a storage
locker.....where it now resides patiently awaiting rescue by its
rightful owner. *now, what kind of cold hearltess ******* would allow
a perfectly inoffensive (and quite comely) book, which has never done
anyone the slightest harm, to languish forever in want of its rightful
owner.....just because he was too damned lazy to come and rescue it?

That's pretty good. You find my book - pack it away in storage - *and,
some how, it's my fault I don't have it in my hands. I've always known
there was a small crack in your logic!! :-)
Joel

The important thing is not the existence.....or even the
recognition.....of the crack. The important thing is a viable plan to
exploit the crack.

It's here. Come and get it.

Wolfgang
or, yeah, i can send it to you......long about the trout season opener.
Old December 17th, 2010, 04:40 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Joel *DFD*

On Dec 11, 6:56*pm, Giles wrote:

[...]

or, yeah, i can send it to you......long about the trout season opener.- Hide quoted text -

don't send it!! I"ll get it when Trout season opens in the spring.
Joel