Got rain?

Old March 6th, 2004, 04:02 PM
SHRED©

Default Got rain?

Finally, here in San Diego county, we got some!

My favorite fishing holes will now have water around the stickups. Can you
say spinnerbaits!!!
Has to be one of my all time favorite ways to bass fish.

Sometimes it's just as exciting(almost) to get bumped and see a huge swirl
in the water as it is to hook 'um.
Or how about a bump-swirl-splash-fish on-combo....that's awesome.
Adrenaline rush....here I come!!

TL,
SHRED

Old March 7th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"SHRED©" wrote in message
Finally, here in San Diego county, we got some!

No, we've got snow. Something in excess of 16 inches in the past week. I
hate my snowblower, I hate my snowblower.....
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old March 8th, 2004, 01:01 AM
Andrew Kidd

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

"SHRED©" wrote in message
Finally, here in San Diego county, we got some!

No, we've got snow. Something in excess of 16 inches in the past week. I
hate my snowblower, I hate my snowblower.....

I'd think you'd hate a snow shovel a lot more! :-)
--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!

Old March 8th, 2004, 02:35 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"SHRED©" wrote in message
Finally, here in San Diego county, we got some!

No, we've got snow. Something in excess of 16 inches in the past week.

hate my snowblower, I hate my snowblower.....

I'd think you'd hate a snow shovel a lot more! :-)

That's the only thing that keeps me from setting fire to the darned thing.
I don't even know how to hold a shovel any longer.

Old March 8th, 2004, 02:52 AM
J Buck

That's the only thing that keeps me from setting fire to the darned
thing. I don't even know how to hold a shovel any longer.

I can give you lessons. My driveway's too short to shell out bucks for a
snowblower or pay someone to plow, so the shovel and I are on a first
name basis. Hint: her name starts with a B and has 5 letters

Old March 8th, 2004, 04:50 AM
Calif Bill

"SHRED©" wrote in message
Finally, here in San Diego county, we got some!

My favorite fishing holes will now have water around the stickups. Can you
say spinnerbaits!!!
Has to be one of my all time favorite ways to bass fish.

Sometimes it's just as exciting(almost) to get bumped and see a huge swirl
in the water as it is to hook 'um.
Or how about a bump-swirl-splash-fish on-combo....that's awesome.
Adrenaline rush....here I come!!

TL,
SHRED

Sounds good that the rain was in SD. I went to Mendocino and fished Ft.
Bragg for salmon. Weather was beautiful. Wind when we got there Thursday
and calmed down as the weekend arrived. I know it is not bass, but
sometimes you do other fish. Biggest was 18#+ and the temperature was about
70 and sunny. What's a snowblower?
Bill

Old March 8th, 2004, 12:27 PM
RichZ

J wrote:
Hint: her name starts with a B and has 5 letters

BASSY?

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Old March 8th, 2004, 03:25 PM
J Buck

Hint: her name starts with a B and has 5 letters

BASSY?

Not even close LoL