Just for Fun - Catching a Fish from the Brain's prospective

Old July 14th, 2005, 01:57 PM
GL3Loomis

Default Just for Fun - Catching a Fish from the Brain's prospective

Have you ever thought about how amazing the human body is and well it
functions?

Our brain (control center):
Ok gentlemen let's get ready, the eyes are reporting they have just detected
a slight movement in the line. The nerves in the Finger Group are confirming
contact. Ok lower the Arms and get the Alpha wrist and Finger Group to reel
in the slack.
Ok gentlemen I want the Arms, Back, and Legs moving in unison on this in
three millisecond, two millisecond, one millisecond, Fire muscle movement!
Eyes are reporting huge arch in the rod.
Ears are reporting pings of fishing line under high tension.
Both Alpha and Beta Hand, Wrist, and Forearms muscle groups reporting high
stress loads.
Ok gentleman we have a FISH! a BIG FISH!
Release the adrenaline, Set Heart and Lung Rates to High!
Ok gentlemen we have a change of tactics from normal. Arms, listen up, lower
the rod to release some of the tension on the line, until the Alpha finger
group can loosen the drag.
Good gentlemen, the ears are reporting the pinging of the line is fading.
Sir, the Jaw Muscle group has the Mouth closed shut and air intake is
suffering.
DANG IT! Happens every time. Face Muscles listen up, I need you to flare the
nostrils so that we can increase air intake and I need you to do it NOW!
It's working Sir! The Heart, Lungs and all the muscle groups are reporting
and increase in power.
Ok, we need to address that issue with the Jaw group after this is over, but
for now, let's get the Beta Arm to grip the rod above the handle and pull
the butt of the rod handle into the stomach, and get the Alpha arm group to
pump the handles. It time we get this Big Bad Fish into the boat. Yes Sir!
Sir the eyes are reporting line is being stripped and the arms are reporting
added stress.
Come on Heart, we need more blood! Captain, I'm giving you all the power I
got!
Listen to me heart I need more power, I need more power NOW!
Sir the forearms and wrists are reporting lactic acid is now beginning to
pouring in and individual muscle strains are shutting down!
Ok Legs and Back I need you to kick in and add as much support as you can!
Arms, listen boys, I know its tough but we are going to get through this and
I need you guys to give it your all!
Eyes are reporting we taking in line sir, the fish is coming in!
OK EVERYBODY LET'S GO! THE FISH IS COMING IN!

The eye are reporting visual confirmation of the fish coming in. The Arms &
back muscle groups are reporting a lowering of stress level.
Ok Alpha Arm, let's pump those handles and get this over with.
SIR! Eyes are reporting the fish is about to leap from the water!
ARMS! Stretch out! BACK! Bow Forward! Alpha arm, pump those handles - you
better not let the tension off that line! Ready! in 3 milliseconds, 2
milliseconds, 1 millisecond, GO! GO! GO!
Sir, the eyes are reporting the fish was tail dancing and is now re-entered
the water.
Back, prepare to straighten up. Arms, I want all the power you can muster in
both lifting and cranking, in 3-milliseconds. . . We can't sir, we're
lactated out! (the Arms cry). . . 2-milliseconds. . . . We can't, we simple
can't (the Arms continue). . 1-millisecond. . . Oh Hell (the Arms). . . GO!
GO! GO!
Sir the Eyes are reporting the fish is next to the boat!
LEGS & BACK! prepare to bend. ALPHA ARM! Prepare to grab that beast on 3, 2,
1, GO!

Eyes reports the hand has the fish! Alpha Hand confirms good grip and
capture!

WE'VE DONE IT GENTLEMEN! WE HAVE DONE IT!
Release the Dopamine, and tell the voice box to let out a yell! What the
heck, Legs. . join in with a little dance.

Job well done gentlemen! Heart return to normal, Lungs slow down. Kidneys,
Liver, clean it up and let's get ready to do it again!

Craig Baugher