Whatever happened to

Old February 16th, 2004, 03:20 AM
J Buck

Default Whatever happened to

GoneAngling? I know some (most?) here didn't like him, but you gotta
admit he was entertaining.

Old February 16th, 2004, 04:37 AM
Todd Copeland

No I don't.

Old February 16th, 2004, 04:47 AM
go-bassn

RIP

--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/

Old February 16th, 2004, 05:03 AM
Henry Hefner

He's posted 3 times in the last week that I saw. Twice as Lure Builder
and once as Jajwuth. He changes screen names like some people change
socks. And yes, I do find him entertaining. I've killfiled several here
over the last couple of years, but he never irritated me.

Henry

Old February 16th, 2004, 06:05 AM
J Buck

Ok...*some* here find him entertaining. I know his posts were more fun
to read than many here that involve a lot of inside jokes. I realize
that some of you have met and are fishing buddies, and that's great.
Sometimes, however, the posts back and forth get awfully cliquey, and
may be better served via private email. Just my opinion of course. Flame
away

Old February 16th, 2004, 06:28 AM
go-bassn

Don't waste your breath, we're family here.

Cliquey? Naw. We welcome anyone that plays nice & likes to fish for bass.

As for the idiot, you've had 5 months of him. We've had 5 years. I liked
him better when he was Bass Rogue.

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com/

Old February 16th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Steve & Chris Clark

He's the head hook sharpener and barb remover at Pradco. I think it should
be their busy season about now? That and squirrel huntin' .
--
Stony

"J Buck" wrote in message
GoneAngling? I know some (most?) here didn't like him, but you gotta
admit he was entertaining.

---

Old February 16th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Jajwuth

Todd
No I don't.

That's a double negative and has the opposite meaning to what you intend on
saying. It is a definite no no (lol) in the world of writing.
I've been lurking and thumbing through the books in my fishing library. There
is a up coming fishing show that i want to attend. I intend on going pike
fishing (ot) in March if i can find a stretch of open water (lol).
Regards
Al

Old February 18th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Kevin Hare

Hey, if your out there Robert, Hey man, how have you been?

Heavy

"go-bassn" wrote in message ...
RIP

--