My favorite summer combo; Chartreusse buzz bait & same color Lizard

Old March 26th, 2005, 08:37 PM
E. Carl Speros

Default My favorite summer combo; Chartreusse buzz bait & same color Lizard

Old March 26th, 2005, 11:14 PM
Bob La Londe

I follow a missed popper strike with a senko. Otherwise I flip heavy
shadows anywhere I can find them

--
** Public Fishing and Boating Forums
** www.YumaBassMan.com

"E. Carl Speros" wrote in message
I love to skim the weedbeds moderately quickly with a Buzzbait or Pop R
in the summer months & when have a missed strike (which often happens)
I cast an unweighted 5" or 6" Chartreusse lizard & let it slowly drop
into the area that the bass struck the top water lure. It's surprising
how often this pays off. Have any of you got a favorite tactic for
summer fishing? I for one would love to hear about it. Bass season is on
its way even in the northern climes of Pa.. Cheers. Carl

"Then raise the Harp of Erin boys, the flag we all revere, We'll fight &
fall beneath its folds like Irish Volunteers" from Dave Kincaids song & CD
"The Irish Volunteer" Lancaster Civil War Round Table Website
http://community.webtv.net/GrayGhost...eCivilWarRound Carl Speros
webmaster.
Miss Katie o'Rourke from County Cork

Old March 27th, 2005, 02:11 AM
go-bassn

Still putting pics & html on rofb Mr Speros? How many times have you been asked not to?

Get a clue man...

Warren

Old March 27th, 2005, 08:46 AM
E. Carl Speros

Old March 28th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Marty

I like to use a lot of topwater lures, and like everyone else, I follow up misses with a soft plastic at times. But I also use soft plastics, cranks, spinnerbaits.

Warren is correct, Carl. Plain text, not HTML, is the standard for newsgroups.