A very pleasant Sunday

Old April 1st, 2007, 09:25 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default A very pleasant Sunday

What a nice day it was. Went fishing on a lake I was invited to. Have
not been there for quite a while. Nice sunny day, albeit a little cold
and windy. Got a few nice perch, but mostly small ones. All in the top
three feet, and mostly around the weed-beds, on a small Mickey Finn
dressed Thunder Creek style. Tried a few other flies, but they only
wanted this streamer. Got a few pulls on an olive woolly bugger, and
one bite-off which was probably a pike.

Got back home, had a nice shower and a cup of tea, and thought I would
have a look on the net.

Seems a few of you had an interesting Sunday as well!

To my "minions", keep up the good work lads! You seem to be getting a
few dumbos in a terrible fluster!

TL
MC