Can life throw me another curve?

Old April 3rd, 2007, 02:27 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Default Can life throw me another curve?

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message
LOL, I've had it! At age 49, I'm now officially retired, whether I wanted
to be or not. I sold my FastCat so I'm boatless just as the lakes are
beginning to thaw out, and now we're under a Winter Storm Warning with 4 -
8 inches of snow forecast between now and Wednesday morning!

You aren't going to guide anymore?

If you decide to travel stop by out this way. The weather has been about as
good as it can get the last week or so. I figure only a 3-5 weeks before it
starts to get hot.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River

Old April 3rd, 2007, 02:51 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 20:01:52 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

LOL, I've had it! At age 49, I'm now officially retired, whether I wanted
to be or not. I sold my FastCat so I'm boatless just as the lakes are
beginning to thaw out, and now we're under a Winter Storm Warning with 4 - 8
inches of snow forecast between now and Wednesday morning!

I'm afraid to find out what's next?

Steve,

Doesn't Inky have a boat available for your use?
Weather here is crap too.

What's next? You don't want to know, it'll ruin the surprise :}
Old April 3rd, 2007, 03:01 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

LOL, I've had it! At age 49, I'm now officially retired, whether I wanted
to be or not. I sold my FastCat so I'm boatless just as the lakes are
beginning to thaw out, and now we're under a Winter Storm Warning with 4 - 8
inches of snow forecast between now and Wednesday morning!

I'm afraid to find out what's next?
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Old April 3rd, 2007, 05:28 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

I know what you mean about the weather Steve... suppose to dip back down
here too. I think they've even mentioned lows in the upper 30's!!! OMG!!!!

Old April 3rd, 2007, 05:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message
I sold my FastCat

You didn't happen to buy you a motorcycle did you? You'd look great on a
1300 VTX, or maybe go all out and get a Valkerie!

Old April 3rd, 2007, 08:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
The Great Gazooka

wrote:

LOL, I've had it! At age 49, I'm now officially retired, whether I wanted
to be or not. I sold my FastCat so I'm boatless just as the lakes are
beginning to thaw out, and now we're under a Winter Storm Warning with 4 - 8
inches of snow forecast between now and Wednesday morning!

I'm afraid to find out what's next?

Hey Steve By Golly, I have an idea...........why don`t you sell spam?
There could be enormously huge profits in it......and nobody believes
your ingredients anyway. You sure could sleep "good" by golly! It`s
like catching sucker fish.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 03:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

"The Great Gazooka" wrote in message
Hey Steve By Golly, I have an idea...........why don`t you sell spam?
There could be enormously huge profits in it......and nobody believes
your ingredients anyway. You sure could sleep "good" by golly! It`s
like catching sucker fish.

You looking to buy some spam? Hell... I've got a TON of it here somewhere.
Send me your address and I'll be sure that it gets delivered right away.

BTW: I'll trade it for whatever kind of drugs you are taking... you seem to
be in a good mood all the time, but usually haven't got a clue as to what
you are talking about.

Old April 3rd, 2007, 11:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Chris Rennert

Steve,

I can come up in a few weeks if you want, and we can put a beating on
them???

Chris
Old April 4th, 2007, 12:11 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jerry Barton

Better take an ice auger ;-)

Member Of The National Association Of Photoshop Professionals