crappie fishing

Old May 6th, 2009, 03:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
SteveB

Default crappie fishing

anyone here crappie fish?

Old May 16th, 2009, 07:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
MrGrey

I do, I do... We catch those buggers almost every day! They are fun and
challenging on the light tackle or tiny floats..
Here is a good float selection for them and other speicies..
www.trout-floats.com

Our Crappies at our local lake are about 3 to 7 inches. Kids catch dozens of
them in summer months...
M.

"SteveB" wrote in message
anyone here crappie fish?