Global Warming is caused by the Sun, the Moon and the Stars.

Old October 18th, 2007, 06:57 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.backcountry,talk.environment,alt.global-warming,uk.sci.weather
[email protected]

Default Global Warming is caused by the Sun, the Moon and the Stars.

Global Warming is caused by the Sun, the Moon and the Stars.

The lunar calendar and more accurately the Mayan long calendar
predicts 2012 to be the date the gravity of the planet Venus
negatively affects the Moon's lunar trajectory and causes
disruptions in the weather patterns on the planet Earth. Known
only as, and exacerbated by Global Warming. Though for communities
of the time, then dependent largely on agricultural industries, this
was
known as the beginning of the end times or the apocalypse.
The event of Venus' orbit pulling the moon away from us only happens
once every 60,000 to 70,000 years and coincides with landmark claims
of human survival such as the book of Genesis and the predictions of
the Maya.

In order to thwart this new enemy, or threat from outer space as I
like to call it, we need to re-engineer the moons orbit back to a
position agreeable with life on earth. This should be the sole focus
of Global Warming talks and endeavours.

That new bomb the Russians invented should do the trick. Just detonate
it alongside the trajectory of the moon and nudge it back into
place. Do this every once in a while and we'll have a very nice planet
live on for a long time to come. If not, then it is Hell On Road Off,
as the heat of Gehenna burn us all to death.

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape
the damnation of Gehenna?" - Jesus Christ

"Control the trajectory of the moon, and you control the seasons,
control the seasons, and you control the weather,
control the weather, and you control global warming,
control global warming, and you control the temperature of the earth.
and that is how we escape." - Beelzebub

And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the
stars
all the heavenly array-do not be enticed into bowing down to them and
worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned
to all the nations under heaven. Deuteronomy 4:19

Sincerely yours,

Norman Christian Hoffmann
HAMC

www.Goodtimessociety.net
www.Goodtimessociety.net
www.Goodtimessociety.net

www.Goodtimessociety.net
www.Goodtimessociety.net
www.Goodtimessociety.net

www.Goodtimessociety.net
www.Goodtimessociety.net
www.Goodtimessociety.net

Old October 19th, 2007, 03:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.backcountry,talk.environment,alt.global-warming,uk.sci.weather
BJ Conner

http://www.Goodtimessociety.netwww.G...messociety.net

http://www.Goodtimessociety.netwww.G...messociety.net

http://www.Goodtimessociety.netwww.G...messociety.net

Global warming is caused by Republicans. The more that die the more
that go to hell. Hell being exothermic puts out more heat as more
souls are consumed. More repentance will secreas global warming.

Old October 22nd, 2007, 08:52 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.backcountry,talk.environment,alt.global-warming,uk.sci.weather
LabRat

BJ Conner managed to spew a response in
rec.outdoors.fishing.fly on Thu 18 Oct 2007 07:42:36p:

On Oct 18, 10:57 am, wrote:
[...]

Personally, I think if we could kill enough lawyers and throw their cold,
cold hearts into the oceans of our little blue ball we may yet offset the
looming global catastrophy.

But then, we have to calculate the expenditure of energy to off their sorry
asses and it might likely have a negative effect on the global environment.

On second thought, maybe we should direct our energies towards something we
can affect.

Litterers!

Man I could really waste on some of those SOBs.

I've hiked for ages, packing my belly-boat on my back to sweet little lakes
full of rainbow and kokanee only to find our launch point covered in empty
beer cans. BUDDY! They weighed a lot more when they were full than they
did empty! Why not pack them back for a refund.

In Alberta here, the government, in their infinite wisdom, lowered the
refund on recyclable beverage containers. Ten cents for a beer can, twenty
for a two litre pop bottle.

If it cost you six bucks for six beer plus six bucks for the cans, how rich
would you have to be to leave the empties on the beach?

I'd be buying some sweet new tackle with the treasures I've hauled back.

Bait-slingers have got to be the worst. Park their asses on the best
holes, leave every bit of garbage they have all over the river bank and
then have the gall to say that when the tide comes up, it'll wash it all
away! Not to mention hogging the best spots to have a decent back-cast.

Some of the worst litterers I've seen up north here are the oil-field
operators. They toss all their garbage in the back of their pick-ups and
the feign ignorance when it's not there when they stop for gas.

How f***ed up is that?!

I can feel a rant coming on so I'm getting out now before I start looking
like a Troll.

Later......

LabRat...... |:^{)

Old October 22nd, 2007, 12:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.backcountry,talk.environment,alt.global-warming,uk.sci.weather
Rick[_5_]

"Labrat" wrote in message
BJ Conner managed to spew a response in
rec.outdoors.fishing.fly on Thu 18 Oct 2007 07:42:36p:

Personally, I think if we could kill enough lawyers and throw their cold,
cold hearts into the oceans of our little blue ball we may yet offset the
looming global catastrophy.

But then, we have to calculate the expenditure of energy to off their
sorry
asses and it might likely have a negative effect on the global
environment.

And if you toss in the liberals with the lawyers, we could start a new mini
ice age :-)

Rick

Old October 22nd, 2007, 04:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.backcountry,talk.environment,alt.global-warming,uk.sci.weather
DNC FELON

Rick wrote:

"Labrat" wrote in message
BJ Conner managed to spew a response in
rec.outdoors.fishing.fly on Thu 18 Oct 2007 07:42:36p:

Personally, I think if we could kill enough lawyers and throw their cold,
cold hearts into the oceans of our little blue ball we may yet offset the
looming global catastrophy.

But then, we have to calculate the expenditure of energy to off their
sorry
asses and it might likely have a negative effect on the global
environment.

And if you toss in the liberals with the lawyers, we could start a new mini
ice age :-)

Rick

we are in an ice age here in Central California. It was 39F last night and
that's cold anywhere.

--
What party founded the KKK in Pulaski, Tenn? Democrat Nathan Bedford Forrest

Your turn:
What party's Governor dispatched the National Guard to keep Blacks from entering
a High School?
How many blacks were ever on the Democrat ticket for President or
Vice-President?
Why did Governor Bill Clinton dedicate the Arkansas State flag to the
Confederacy (Ak. Act 116)?
Why did the democrats run Fred "godhatesf a g s.com" Phelps for governor of
Kansas?
Which 2000 presidential candidate's father voted against the Civil Rights Act of
1964?
How many blacks sit in leadership positions in the democrat congressional
caucus?
Which party nominated & confirmed racist & KKK member Hugo Black to the Supreme
Court?
Which party "boasts" a U. S. Senator who was an active member of the Ku Klux
Klan?
Which party made preservation of slavery a plank in their platform in 1860?
Governor Fritz Hollings (democrat) placed a confederate battle flag atop the S.
C. state house.
What party has never apointed a black or hispanic to the SCOTUS?
Which party has never had a black cabinet member in the White House?
Democrats run Geoffery "Jewish rabinical society is closer to Nazis" Feiger for
governor of Michigan?
Why?

Old October 22nd, 2007, 07:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.backcountry,talk.environment,uk.sci.weather
Eugene Miya

In article ,
DNC FELON wrote:
Rick wrote:
And if you toss in the liberals with the lawyers, we could start a new mini
ice age :-)

we are in an ice age here in Central California. It was 39F last night and
that's cold anywhere.

Er, where's the ice sheet?

I just got back from my 2nd AK trip this year.
I'm looking for the ice sheet.