HA! Found just the right Xmas present

Old December 21st, 2004, 09:46 PM
Frank Church

Default HA! Found just the right Xmas present

.....for me that is. I'm posting this only because someone else out here in
roffland might find a use for this (are you listening Frank Jr?) It is a
waterproof camera bag (good down to 15', paying attention Frank Jr?) and
pictures can be taken with the camera still in the bag. Regular digital
cams can use the $24.95 model but those of us who have digicams with
telefoto lens will have to spring for the $44.95 size. I have had occasion
to worry about my Oly4000 especially when doing long river floats. I kept
it in a ziplock baggie inside another ziplock baggie, and still worried.
Info and test of the bags are on flyanglersonline.com if interested. If
really interested, go he http://www.waterproofcases.net/

Frank Church
....who knew Santa wouldn't fail me
Old December 21st, 2004, 10:22 PM
George Cleveland

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:46:41 GMT, Frank Church
wrote:

....for me that is. I'm posting this only because someone else out here in
roffland might find a use for this (are you listening Frank Jr?) It is a
waterproof camera bag (good down to 15', paying attention Frank Jr?) and
pictures can be taken with the camera still in the bag. Regular digital
cams can use the $24.95 model but those of us who have digicams with
telefoto lens will have to spring for the $44.95 size. I have had occasion
to worry about my Oly4000 especially when doing long river floats. I kept
it in a ziplock baggie inside another ziplock baggie, and still worried.
Info and test of the bags are on flyanglersonline.com if interested. If
really interested, go he http://www.waterproofcases.net/

Frank Church
...who knew Santa wouldn't fail me

I have one and it works o.k.. There is a little distortion from the
plastic and if you don't turn off your flash and it goes off or if you
shoot too directly into the sun... forget it. But it does a reasonably
good job for the price.

This was taken through the Aquapac:

http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/032837.JPG

But so was this when I got more direct sunlight than I wanted:

http://fishskicanoe.tripod.com/geopi...0/IMG_0314.JPG

g.c.

Old December 22nd, 2004, 02:09 AM
Frank Church

George Cleveland wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

....thanks George, still and all, a nice shot of the trout. I see it as
cheap insurance and a chance to relax about falling in.

Frank Church
Old December 22nd, 2004, 04:09 AM
George Cleveland

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 02:09:12 GMT, Frank Church
wrote:

George Cleveland wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

Definitely worth it. With the Aquapac I can take my better camera.

g.c.
Old December 22nd, 2004, 04:09 AM
George Cleveland

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 02:09:12 GMT, Frank Church
wrote:

George Cleveland wrote in
:

Old December 22nd, 2004, 10:59 AM
Frank Reid

(are you listening Frank Jr?)
(good down to 15', paying attention Frank Jr?) and

Blah, ba, blah. ba blah...

Frank Church
...who knew Santa wouldn't fail me

You trying to infer someting? Hey, speaking of which. Yah, hear about the
dyslexic devil worshiper who sold his sole to Santa?

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old December 22nd, 2004, 11:06 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"Frank Reid" moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf wrote in message

(are you listening Frank Jr?)
(good down to 15', paying attention Frank Jr?) and

Blah, ba, blah. ba blah...

Frank Church
...who knew Santa wouldn't fail me

You trying to infer someting? Hey, speaking of which. Yah, hear about the dyslexic
devil worshiper who sold his sole to Santa?

--
Frank Reid

..tnemetats taht tneserper I

kram