TR

Old November 19th, 2007, 07:06 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

Default TR

Unfortunately the trip to the Baltic did not materialise, as the guy
who was supposed to be driving us got sick. Unfortunate, but thatīs
how it goes.

TL
MC
Old November 19th, 2007, 09:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Mike wrote:
Unfortunately the trip to the Baltic did not materialise, as the guy
who was supposed to be driving us got sick. Unfortunate, but thatīs
how it goes.

You drank up your welfare check *already* ? Damn man,
no wonder you have to eat cat food and whine about it
on roff the rest of the month.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old November 19th, 2007, 09:57 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
BJ Conner

On Nov 19, 1:12 pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Mike wrote:
Unfortunately the trip to the Baltic did not materialise, as the guy
who was supposed to be driving us got sick. Unfortunate, but thatīs
how it goes.

You drank up your welfare check *already* ? Damn man,
no wonder you have to eat cat food and whine about it
on roff the rest of the month.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Ypu have been promoted to cretin, I think thats one up from moron.
Old November 19th, 2007, 10:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

wrote:
Mike wrote:
Unfortunately the trip to the Baltic did not materialise, as the guy
who was supposed to be driving us got sick. Unfortunate, but thatīs
how it goes.

You drank up your welfare check *already* ? Damn man,
no wonder you have to eat cat food and whine about it
on roff the rest of the month.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Ypu have been promoted to cretin, I think thats one up from moron.

Presumably just what a moron would think.
Old November 19th, 2007, 10:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

BJ Conner wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Mike wrote:
Unfortunately the trip to the Baltic did not materialise, as the guy
who was supposed to be driving us got sick. Unfortunate, but thatīs
how it goes.

You drank up your welfare check *already* ? Damn man,
no wonder you have to eat cat food and whine about it
on roff the rest of the month.

Ypu have been promoted to cretin, I think thats one up from moron.

I'm His Loony Mikeness' worst nightmare. I'm an experienced
fly fisherman who doesn't buy into the "expert" persona he
tries to portray online and I'm someone who will point out
the inconsistencies and outright lies in his posts.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old November 19th, 2007, 11:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 19 Nov, 23:22, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

I'm His Loony Mikeness' worst nightmare. I'm an experienced
fly fisherman who doesn't buy into the "expert" persona he
tries to portray online and I'm someone who will point out
the inconsistencies and outright lies in his posts.

--
Ken Fortenberry

No Kennyboy, you are an obnoxious cretin who misbehaves when you canīt
canīt get your own way, or force somebody to agree with you. You will
do absolutely anything to ridicule, upset, defame and denigrate
somebody who stands up to you, just like the nasty little keyboard
coward you indeed are.You lie, spread false propaganda, invent lies
and bull**** in order to influence others.

It wont work any more Kennyboy, people know what you are.

Now it is merely amusing to watch your pathetic efforts. Every time
you post crap like that, people become more and more aware of your
actions and motives, and the abysmal character behind them.

People are sick of you Kennyboy. They donīt want to hear your ****,
they want nice pleasant conversations about fishing, or information
about it. They just donīt want you as chief moderator or moral arbiter
Kennyboy, as in the meantime, most are painfully aware that you have
no morals.

Being obsessed with damaging somebody is sick Kennyboy, and regardless
what some may think of me, they sure would like to see the back of
you, because you are the main cause of problems and unrest on this NG.

Wont be long now Kennyboy and others will also be telling you to keep
your mealy mouth shut unless you have something positive to
contribute.

MC
Old November 19th, 2007, 11:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Mike wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
I'm His Loony Mikeness' worst nightmare. I'm an experienced
fly fisherman who doesn't buy into the "expert" persona he
tries to portray online and I'm someone who will point out
the inconsistencies and outright lies in his posts.

No Kennyboy, ...
Yet another His Loony Mikeness rabid rant snipped

*AND* I play him like a three dollar banjo. LOL !!

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old November 19th, 2007, 11:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 20 Nov, 00:09, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Mike wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
I'm His Loony Mikeness' worst nightmare. I'm an experienced
fly fisherman who doesn't buy into the "expert" persona he
tries to portray online and I'm someone who will point out
the inconsistencies and outright lies in his posts.

No Kennyboy, ...
Yet another His Loony Mikeness rabid rant snipped

*AND* I play him like a three dollar banjo. LOL !!

--
Ken Fortenberry

Yeah, sure you do Kennyboy.

QUOTE
"
You have two daughters, right ? A nice piece of 14 year old pussy, and
a sweet little 8 year old ****, as I recall. Thank your lucky stars
and
the accident of your skin color that you and the whore you married are
not at all concerned with the effects of subtle and pervasive racism.

**** you, Steve, and the horse you rode in on.

--
Ken Fortenberry

UNQUOTE

QUOTE

Haven't you heard ? One reason Mike Connor is such an arrogant, full
of himself, ridiculous cartoon of a foppish homophobe is because he
was raped at a German train station by a vicious, neo-Nazi, pedophile,
promiscuous homosexual wielding an upside down fly rod. That much we
know as fact, the part about Connor requesting more of the same but
with a 14wt this time is rumor.

--
Ken Fortenberry

UNQUOTE

Old November 19th, 2007, 11:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:13:39 -0800 (PST), Mike
wrote:

Yeah, sure you do Kennyboy.

He's doing it, Connor, and you let him. It is pathetic to watch him
goad you into action. "Boo, Mike" and away you go.

Yeah, really, Connor, he sure does.