TR

Old November 19th, 2007, 11:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

Default TR

On 20 Nov, 00:20, Dave LaCourse wrote:
On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:13:39 -0800 (PST), Mike

wrote:
Yeah, sure you do Kennyboy.

He's doing it, Connor, and you let him. It is pathetic to watch him
goad you into action. "Boo, Mike" and away you go.

Yeah, really, Connor, he sure does.

Moron
Old November 19th, 2007, 11:30 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

wrote:
Yeah, sure you do Kennyboy.

He's doing it, Connor, and you let him. It is pathetic to watch him
goad you into action. "Boo, Mike" and away you go.

Yeah, really, Connor, he sure does.

Yeah sure he does LaCourse, and you and the dumb Oakie follow his
lead like lapdogs. Wont do you any good at all. Nobody believes a
word you say anymore.

You think he is playing me? Heīs getting desperate LaCourse, because
he shot his bolt, and it did no good.

Dream on dumbo.

MC
Old November 19th, 2007, 11:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

wrote:
Yeah, sure you do Kennyboy.

He's doing it, Connor, and you let him. It is pathetic to watch him
goad you into action. "Boo, Mike" and away you go.

Yeah, really, Connor, he sure does.

Moron

As Jackie Gleason used to say, "And, away we go."

d;o)

Old November 20th, 2007, 03:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Mike wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
I'm His Loony Mikeness' worst nightmare. I'm an experienced
fly fisherman who doesn't buy into the "expert" persona he
tries to portray online and I'm someone who will point out
the inconsistencies and outright lies in his posts.

*AND* I play him like a three dollar banjo. LOL !!

Yeah, sure you do Kennyboy. ...

But of course. The one sure sign that I've shone the light
on a truth which exposes your Usenet farce and embarrasses
you is your posting my _Greatest Hits_.

You play that same tune every time. Just like a cheap banjo. LOL !!

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old November 20th, 2007, 01:25 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Rick[_5_]

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
et...

But of course. The one sure sign that I've shone the light
on a truth which exposes your Usenet farce and embarrasses
you is your posting my _Greatest Hits_.

You play that same tune every time. Just like a cheap banjo. LOL !!

--
Ken Fortenberry

Yeah and the nice thing is that I don't see his dribble anymore other than
what people leave in their replies to his uncontrolled ramblings.. makes the
half dozen sock puppets a few months back

--
Rick
Sysop of the Native Spirit Bbs

Old November 20th, 2007, 01:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"Mike" wrote in message

...they want nice pleasant conversations about fishing, or information
about it....

For the most part, no, that is not what they want. In fact, it doesn't bear
much of a family resemblance to what they want.

Wolfgang

Old November 20th, 2007, 01:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
et...

*AND* I play him like a three dollar banjo.

And a splendid example of a workman worthy of his tool, it is.

LOL !!

No ****.

Wolfgang
um.......oh yeah.....BOO!

Old November 20th, 2007, 01:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"Rick" lanr-at-centurytel.net wrote in message
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
et...

But of course. The one sure sign that I've shone the light
on a truth which exposes your Usenet farce and embarrasses
you is your posting my _Greatest Hits_.

You play that same tune every time. Just like a cheap banjo. LOL !!

--
Ken Fortenberry

Yeah and the nice thing is that I don't see his dribble anymore other than
what people leave in their replies to his uncontrolled ramblings.. makes
the whole thread even more fun that way :-) I should have blocked him and
his half dozen sock puppets a few months back

Actually, what you SHOULD have done was stay in school.

Wolfgang

Old November 20th, 2007, 03:52 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Halfordian Golfer

On Nov 19, 1:06 am, Mike wrote:
Unfortunately the trip to the Baltic did not materialise, as the guy
who was supposed to be driving us got sick. Unfortunate, but thatīs
how it goes.

TL
MC

Bummer to hear that Mike. Hope your friend is feeling better and you
get back on the stream. Being from Colorado a fishing trip for Sea
Trout in the Baltic sounds very exotic and something I'd like to do
someday.

Your pal,

Tim
Old November 20th, 2007, 04:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 20 Nov, 16:52, Halfordian Golfer wrote:
On Nov 19, 1:06 am, Mike wrote:

Unfortunately the trip to the Baltic did not materialise, as the guy
who was supposed to be driving us got sick. Unfortunate, but thatīs
how it goes.

TL
MC

Bummer to hear that Mike. Hope your friend is feeling better and you
get back on the stream. Being from Colorado a fishing trip for Sea
Trout in the Baltic sounds very exotic and something I'd like to do
someday.

Your pal,

Tim

There will be other trips. He has the īflu apparently, he will
doubtless recover in a few days. For some reason I tend to associate
"exotic" trips with somewhere warm. The Baltic right now is not very
warm!

TL
MC