TR

Old November 20th, 2007, 07:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Rick[_5_]

Default TR

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Rick" lanr-at-centurytel.net wrote in message
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
et...

Actually, what you SHOULD have done was stay in school.

Wolfgang

Oh my, you are just full of wit .. gee I bet that made your head hurt
thinking up that one didnt it jackass...

Wolfy and Mikey.. what a pair... Maybe they are lovers and that is why they
are they way they are. Homo's

Rick

Old November 20th, 2007, 07:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 20 Nov, 20:11, "Rick" lanr-at-centurytel.net wrote:
"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Rick" lanr-at-centurytel.net wrote in message
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
.net...

Actually, what you SHOULD have done was stay in school.

Wolfgang

Oh my, you are just full of wit .. gee I bet that made your head hurt
thinking up that one didnt it jackass...

Wolfy and Mikey.. what a pair... Maybe they are lovers and that is why they
are they way they are. Homo's

Rick

Sorry to dash your hopes Ricky boy, but posting crap on here wont make
your dick any bigger. Might help if you grew up, but I wouldnīt bank
on that either.

Kenny boy should be along any moment now to explain to you why it is
not nice to call people homos as an insult.

MC

Old November 20th, 2007, 07:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 20 Nov, 20:32, Mike wrote:

Kenny boy should be along any moment now to explain to you why it is
not nice to call people homos as an insult.

MC

PS. Even when you canīt spell it.

Old November 20th, 2007, 08:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 20 Nov, 20:11, "Rick" lanr-at-centurytel.net wrote:

Rick

Ricki Ticki Tavi, just was not very savvy,
and this caused him quite a lot of grief,
It seems that poor young Rick, had a very tiny dick,
and had trouble finding any real relief.

He tried insulting folk, and made himself a joke,
some even thought that he was worse than canker,
but Ricky, not dismayed, revelled in the crap heīd made,
and remained forevermore a hopeless ******.

Of course there is a trick, to treating folk like Rick,
just ignore his silly nonsense and his ****
be grateful to the fates, you donīt share his awful straits,
that you were blessed with greater sense and wit.

MC
Old November 20th, 2007, 08:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"Rick" lanr-at-centurytel.net wrote in message
news

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Rick" lanr-at-centurytel.net wrote in message
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
et...

Actually, what you SHOULD have done was stay in school.

Wolfgang

Oh my, you are just full of wit ..

Thanks. I'll do my best to keep up with you.

gee I bet that made your head hurt thinking up that one didnt it
jackass...

Well, to tell you the truth, the air is pretty skinny up here at the level
you operate on. Like I said, I'll do my best.......but I wouldn't be
holding my breath, if you know what I mean.

Wolfy and Mikey.. what a pair... Maybe they are lovers and that is why
they are they way they are. Homo's

Nah, Mike is definitely not my type. I prefer someone of a more ruggedly
intellectual bent, someone like.....

Rick

Yeah. Someone like that. Tell ya what, you great big hunk of steaming
masculinity.......you ever show up at one of our little get-togethers, I'm
gonna take your pants off......see what comes up.

Wolfgang

Old November 20th, 2007, 08:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 20 Nov, 21:13, "Wolfgang" wrote:

Nah, Mike is definitely not my type.
Wolfgang

I am cut to the quick, I thought it was just because you donīt like
railway stations? Or #14 weights?

TL
MC

Old November 20th, 2007, 08:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Rick[_5_]

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Rick" lanr-at-centurytel.net wrote in message
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
et...

Well, to tell you the truth, the air is pretty skinny up here at the level
you operate on. Like I said, I'll do my best.......but I wouldn't be
holding my breath, if you know what I mean.

Wolfy and Mikey.. what a pair... Maybe they are lovers and that is why
they are they way they are. Homo's

Nah, Mike is definitely not my type. I prefer someone of a more ruggedly
intellectual bent, someone like.....

Rick

Yeah. Someone like that. Tell ya what, you great big hunk of steaming
masculinity.......you ever show up at one of our little get-togethers, I'm
gonna take your pants off......see what comes up.

Wolfgang

Ok, ok.. now that was funny...Although I don't agree with a lot of what you
write, you do have a sense of humor.

Rick

Old November 20th, 2007, 08:52 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Rick[_5_]

"Wolfgang" wrote in message
Ok, ok.. now that was funny...Although I don't agree with a lot of what

you write, you do have a sense of humor.

Moron.

Wolfgang

Jackass ;-

--
Rick
Sysop of the Native Spirit Bbs

Old November 20th, 2007, 09:03 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"Wolfgang" wrote in message
Ok, ok.. now that was funny...Although I don't agree with a lot of what
you write, you do have a sense of humor.

Moron.

Wolfgang

Jackass ;-

You're a slow learner. You've fallen in with the right crowd.

Wolfgang