Got my midges

Old May 5th, 2004, 10:35 PM
pw

Default Got my midges

Haven't looked at them.

Thanks Svend!

-pw
remove astericks (*) from e-mail address
(use paulwilliamson at spamcop dot net)

Old May 5th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Tim Carter

"pw" wrote in message
Haven't looked at them.

Thanks Svend!

I've also received them (the midge curse is broken!) and I have looked at
them; my appreciation for them is counterweighed by the realization how much
further I have to go as a tyer. Thanks to all tyers and to Svend; great
job!

Old May 5th, 2004, 10:55 PM
Svend Tang-Petersen

Tim Carter wrote:

"pw" wrote in message
Haven't looked at them.

Thanks Svend!

I've also received them (the midge curse is broken!) and I have looked at
them; my appreciation for them is counterweighed by the realization how much
further I have to go as a tyer. Thanks to all tyers and to Svend; great
job!

Dont jinx it. The post can still screw up a few deliveries.

Old May 5th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Warren

wrote...
Haven't looked at them.

You would think that mine would have arrived today as well, but they
didn't. :-(
--
Warren
(use troutbum_mt on either yahoo or earthlink to respond via email)
Old May 6th, 2004, 12:36 AM
Bill Mason

Nice surprise in the mail today! Thank you Svend for resurrecting the midge
swap and for putting in all the work. Thanks also to all the tiers for a
very nice batch of flies...some old favorites and some I've never fished
before. I'll fondle them for a while, but I already know that I'm going to
break down and fish with these bugs...

Cheers,
Bill

Old May 6th, 2004, 12:42 AM
bruiser

I got them today and have looked them over. Thank you Svend and Thanks to
all the tiers. Very nice flies across the board and entries from Europe and
Western Australia too!

bruce h

Old May 6th, 2004, 02:42 AM
Lat705

Got mine today. They look great. Svend, I owe you 13 cents. Make it to the
Yellowstone Clave and I'll pay you there.

Caught a dozen shad this PM on Deer Creek.

Lou T
Old May 6th, 2004, 03:23 AM
bugcaster

"pw" wrote in message
Haven't looked at them.

Thanks Svend!

-pw
remove astericks (*) from e-mail address
(use paulwilliamson at spamcop dot net)

I received mine today and they look great. Thanks to all the tyers, and to
Svend for the distribution.

Old May 6th, 2004, 03:37 AM
pw

Tim Carter wrote:

"pw" wrote in message
Haven't looked at them.

Thanks Svend!

I've also received them (the midge curse is broken!) and I have looked at
them; my appreciation for them is counterweighed by the realization how much
further I have to go as a tyer. Thanks to all tyers and to Svend; great
job!

Dont jinx it. The post can still screw up a few deliveries.

Good point. I think that may happen to my streamers s