Lacka Hatch

Old February 14th, 2008, 08:42 PM posted to alt.flyfishing
Halfordian Golfer

Default Lacka Hatch

On Feb 14, 10:37 am, salmobytes wrote:
On Feb 14, 10:10 am, Halfordian Golfer wrote:
This seems like a serious problem to me. Worth a letter to MF&G or

the

State Capital? Maybe even MTU?

Tim

In Montana you *complete freedom* to say anything you want, as long as
it isn't
in any way anti-agriculture, pro gun control, pro-abortion
pro-marijuana, tolerant of flag burning, pro-gay rights,
pro-muslim, anti-christian, anti-logging or anti-mining.

....and for all the taboo topics on that list, agriculture is by far
the hottest hot button issue.

Understood, but, if there is a place where all the bugs are dead
because of agriculture runoffs (normally this increases aquatic
invertebrate life?) it would be in everyone's best interest to know
why. Except maybe the loggers. Or the miners. When I was in the Coast
Guard in Michigan I found myself on a pollution investigation call
with my friend Andy. Wasn't my billet but they liked to stir things up
and cross-train or some such thing, I think I showed Andy how to
adjust a compass on another day. Anyway we stopped at this little
creek and Andy took a sample of water from it, added a few drops...
Man was he ****ed off. Hauled ass up the road. Through the gate.
Upstairs to Mr. So and So's office...."God D***** Bob I thought you
said...". I thought it was damned ballsy of my friend Andy and made me
really proud to wear those funny blue pants.

Your pal,

TBone