Who knows? OT.

Old March 14th, 2005, 01:05 AM
Steve & Chris Clark

Default Who knows? OT.

I have only recently downloaded this NG again from a few months abstinence.
I got fed up with the troll and have not seen any stupid questions posted,
is it still alive? Did he lose all his bleeding heart, sympathetic
supporters? It is nice to see the drip finally has stopped. Is it morphed
into a basser, or something else, or am I just too late for some bad news on
his behalf, Vern Six finally catch-up with him? Hope I am not tempting fate
here feller's!
--
Steve

Old March 14th, 2005, 01:38 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Steve & Chris Clark" wrote in message
I have only recently downloaded this NG again from a few months abstinence.
I got fed up with the troll and have not seen any stupid questions posted,
is it still alive? Did he lose all his bleeding heart, sympathetic
supporters? It is nice to see the drip finally has stopped. Is it
morphed
into a basser, or something else, or am I just too late for some bad news
on
his behalf, Vern Six finally catch-up with him? Hope I am not tempting
fate
here feller's!

Nope, it's real simple. In one of the best moves America Online ever made,
they dropped newsgroup access and in the process, dropped the troll.
Hopefully on his head!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old March 14th, 2005, 02:45 AM
Steve & Chris Clark

It is nice to read this group once again without the trash posts!
--
Thanx a bunch guys! Steve