OT...Food for thought...

Old April 10th, 2006, 03:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default OT...Food for thought...

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends.

I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time.

What do you get in the end of it? A death.

What's that...a bonus?

I think the life cycle
is all backwards.

(1)

You should die first,

you know, start out dead,

get it out of the way.

You wake up in a an old age home,

feeling better every day.

(2)

You get kicked out for being too healthy,

go collect your pension,

then, when you start work,

you get a gold watch on your first day.

(3)

You work 40 years until you're young enough

to enjoy your retirement.

You drink alcohol, you party,

you're generally promiscuous

(hey, you've only got

a few years left,

what's the big deal?!?)

and you get ready for High School.

(4)

Then you go to primary school,

you become a kid,

you play,

you have no responsibilities,

and, finally, you become a baby;

(5)

The last step,

you spend your last 9 months floating peacefully

with luxuries like central heating, spa,

room service on tap,

larger quarters everyday, and then

You finish off as an orgasm!

Old April 11th, 2006, 01:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Frank Church" wrote in message
9.11...

[...]

An interesting thought.... Except theres that part where you sit quietly and
refelect on everything you have done and learned. Remember old friends,
loves and green summer days.

Then your grandchild runs in, hops up in your lap and you share with him or
her all of your experience.
Death is more like a good rest after a life. I bet it feels like an orgasm
when it comes too.

I hate getting older... but I don't think I would change it. I see the look
in my dads eye when daughter runs in and wants him to go fishing with her.
I don't think he would change it... just maybe stretch it out a little
longer

--
www.fly-fishing-flies.com