reel

Old April 21st, 2004, 06:10 PM
Lure builder

Default reel

I acquired a (slightly used) daiwa spinning reel. It is of tournament quality
and no less. It runs as smooth as silk and is a reel powerhouse for it's size.
Another angler told me about this reel and i'm passing the word on. This reel
will make you want to chuck your existing reel and thats the reel truth. I'm
looking for another dupicate reel as my backup.
Old April 21st, 2004, 07:55 PM
Todd Copeland

Last I knew Diawa made _many_ reels... so without knowing which one your
speaknig of, the post is pretty pointless.

Also, there is a difference between "reel" and "real", as "is a real
powerhouse for its size".

Old April 21st, 2004, 09:55 PM
Lure builder

Todd
Last I knew Diawa made _many_ reels... so without knowing which one your
speaknig of, the post is pretty pointless.

Also, there is a difference between "reel" and "real", as "is a real
powerhouse for its size".

I don't want to reveal the name (model name) until i find my backup reel per
the post.

For me and being an angler reel is real.

Old April 22nd, 2004, 02:18 AM
Brad Coovert

the post is pretty pointless.

His posts are usually pointless...
Brad Coovert
2003 Angler of the Year, Greenfield Bassmasters
http://www.greenfieldbassmasters.com

Old April 22nd, 2004, 02:39 AM
RichZ

You are way more annoying than your previous iteration.

RichZ©
www.richz.com/fishing

Old April 22nd, 2004, 04:43 AM
Bob Rickard

It appears the troll has been inhaling it's bubble pipe again.

--
Bob Rickard
(AKA Dr. Spinnerbait)

Old April 22nd, 2004, 01:29 PM
SHRED©

Default I found one for ya

Lure builder wrote:
I acquired a (slightly used) daiwa spinning reel. It is of tournament
quality and no less. It runs as smooth as silk and is a reel
powerhouse for it's size. Another angler told me about this reel and
i'm passing the word on. This reel will make you want to chuck your
existing reel and thats the reel truth. I'm looking for another
dupicate reel as my backup.

Here is a picture of what might suit you just fine:
http://www.outdoorkids.com/store/ima...ucts/00062.jpg

Old April 22nd, 2004, 02:13 PM
Guy A.

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:55:31 GMT, "Todd Copeland"
wrote:

Last I knew Diawa made _many_ reels... so without knowing which one your
speaknig of, the post is pretty pointless.

Also, there is a difference between "reel" and "real", as "is a real
powerhouse for its size".

Just killfile this idiot--he's been a nuisance on rofb for years.

BTW, there's a difference between "Diawa" and "Daiwa" too!
(The latter sp is correct.)