Blue Ribbon Coalition member arrested in Yellowstone National Park

Old December 4th, 2003, 09:04 AM
Sportsmen Against Bush

Default Blue Ribbon Coalition member arrested in Yellowstone National Park

Yellowstone National Park (ID,MT,WY)
Poacher Arrested Following Stand-Off

On November 22nd, rangers and special agents arrested Edward A.
Johnson, 31, of Livingston, Montana, following a citizen report of an
antelope poaching in progress in the Stevens Creek area of the park.
Ranger Doug Berringer and a park special agent were first to arrive on
scene and saw a vehicle matching the description of the suspect
vehicle attempting to leave the area. The vehicle was stopped and a
short stand-off ensued. According to the criminal complaint filed in
this case, Johnson was repeatedly ordered at gunpoint to keep his
hands in view and to get down on the ground. Johnson instead opted to
reach repeatedly and aggressively toward his waistband, then
reportedly told the rangers to shoot him. He was ultimately taken into
custody. A dead antelope and a rifle were discovered in the front seat
of the red Ford Bronco he was driving. Johnson was booked into the
Mammoth Hot Springs jail for violating the Lacey Act (poaching),
resisting and impeding federal officers, using a weapon in a national
park, operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol, possession
of drug paraphernalia, and operating a vehicle off of designated park
roadways. A detention hearing was set for November 25th. The
investigation is continuing and the case is being further reviewed by
the United States Attorney's Office for the possible filing of
additional felony weapons charges. This was the sixth known wildlife
poaching case inside the park within the last two months.M
[Submitted by Chris Fors, Special Agent]

http://data2.itc.nps.gov/morningrepo...greportold.cfm
Old December 6th, 2003, 10:38 PM
Jack W Clarkson

"David Snedeker" wrote in message ...
"Jack W Clarkson" wrote in message
om...
(Sportsmen Against Bush) wrote in message

. com...
Yellowstone National Park (ID,MT,WY)
Poacher Arrested Following Stand-Off

Snip

I would caution you that there is a amount of liability associated
with your post.

Horse pucky! That is exactly the kind of threat that folks familiar with the
shady operations of this deviously funded "Blueribbon" mouthpiece of mostly
foreign sno-mobile corporations have come to expect. Why don't you poaching
Aryan Nations loving assholes phone Tokyo for instructions instead of
threatening Americans? :-)))

Dave
Most BRC members are not aware of who controls the BRC

Nor evidently are you. I happen to dispise aryan nations. They are a
bunch of "nuts" such as yourself that go off half cocked in attempt to
deny truth, and instill hate.

I do belong to the BRC, I own and drive snowmobiles, my John Deere was
the last one I had the was manufactured in the USA. Can't purchase
what is not made.

Where in this post does it identify the poster as an American.
Perhaps you should make an effort to determine the poster's sex,
nationality, religious preference, sexual preference and level of
education. Or do you prefer to run on ass umption, as you did with
ass umming that I am a part of the Aryan Nations.

I am not a lawyer, preferring honest work.

Where does your anger come from Dave?
Old December 7th, 2003, 04:11 AM
David Snedeker

"Jack W Clarkson" wrote in message
om...
SNIPPED WORD SALAD

Well Jack I don't see any point in sugar-coating things for people who lend
their names to groups that oppose responsible snowmobile use and damage this
country.

Since you are a member and claim to be in the know, you probably know that
the BRC has supported the campaigns of Aryan Nations-friendly candidates.
And since you are a member you might even be able to explain to folks how
the system of laundering memberships and manufacturer contributions via the
dealers works.

And since you were huffing and puffing about a lawsuit, your comment about
lawyers is kind of confused isn't it? I mean you are the blowhard posturing
about suing people?

The bottom line is that like many people, you got suckered into joining a
non-democratic, thinly veiled lobbying scam controlled by foreign interests,
because they fed you a line of bull**** about how your sno-machine fetish
was threatened if any attempt was made to keep the drunks and children off
the machines, apply any safety standards, etc.. These outfits depend on
suckers like you.

Old December 7th, 2003, 03:26 PM
Jack W Clarkson

[...]

Dave,
Your ass umptions are riduculous. I did not threaten any law suit, I
stated that there is "liability" in making slanderous statments as was
done with the headline of the post. Your Ass umptions that you know
the "truth" about BRC is totally incorrect. It is you who has been
suckered into some erroneous beliefs.
I am sure that if the headline was "GYC Member arrested in National
Park" you would be questioning the motivation of the poster. Since
the headline slanders an organization that you dislike, you mount a
campaign against those that do question the headline. Your reactions
are a pretty good indicator of your ability to sort things out for
yourself Dave.

So long unitl tomorrow......

Jack