Excellent Mini Motorhome for the avid Fisherman. For Sale.

Old June 27th, 2007, 05:27 PM posted to alt.fishing
Dave in Lake Villa

Default Excellent Mini Motorhome for the avid Fisherman. For Sale.

For Sale : 1998 CoachHouse Brand (upper end) Class B. Motorhome / Van
Camper ______________________________ 19' long, fully equipped RV ,
meticulously cared for inside and out , with many upgrades and optional
factory equipment : White exterior with fancy attractive blue factory
decals with highlights and pinstripping . Fiberglass roof was recently
painted with pure white high-reflective elastomeric paint . Dodge 3500
chassis, 5.9 litre engine, overdrive automatic transmission,
posi-traction rearend , 21 k. true miles on odometer, upgraded stereo
am/fm / cd / tape player with multiple speakers , 4 captains chairs that
swivel to make into 2 beds and to seat 4 people at a removable floor
mounted table/pedestal (included) , ps/pb/pw/pl's , cruise control,
switch to start engine from the coach battery if required . All
synthetic fluids . Brand new Michelin tires, brand new H.D. Koni Brand
set of shocks, rear air bags for leveling , upgraded aluminum wheels.

Coach details : Identical layout to a Roadtrek 190 Versatile model .
Interior height is 6'1" . Has TV, DVD player, VHS player, cable ready ,
Batwing crankup antennae with signal booster control, all cabinets and
interior doors are made of real oak wood, plush blue carpetting, 2
burner propane stove, brand new larger 4.3 cu.ft. Haier 115 v.
refrigerator with 800 w. Inverter (keeps fridge working as your
travelling) , microwave, sink, custom made rear double bed matress
50w.x73L."x8"h. , push in the floor table for the swivel captains
chairs, marine toilet, shower with handheld wand and plastic curtain
that pulls out (has a section of the floor that easily removes in the
isle to reveal the floor basin), spacious clothes closet, many
cupboards, roof mounted 11,000 btu A/C with spare brand new exact
replacement compressor, blinds on all windows, dark tinted windows
thruout for added privacy (except windshield), Fantastic Brand roof fan
with thermostat, built in 115 v. coffee maker, Â* propane /electric
water heater, propane furnace, 2.8 Onan Generator with just a few hours
of runtime on it (regularly excersised each month ; can be started from
within the RV), Two deep cell AGM Trojan J150 Batterys for 300 amp/hours
of capacity if Dry Camping is desired, coach 12 v. master shutoff
switch, 115 v. surge protector for the master electric panel, 12' awning
hardly used, upgraded backup lights in addition to the van backup
lights, propane connection at rear of Coach for bar-b-quing behind the
van, trailer hitch, Â* fresh/grey/black water tanks with dump
valve/hose, fixed propane tank under RV, control panel inside with tank
level readouts/ battery charge indicator / and remote generator
starting. Has a H.D. Trailer Hitch (i never towed with it and i dont
think the previous owner did either) . I added fiberglass insulation to
the inside walls of the Coach whereever possible . Outside and inside is
like new . Everything works well, no disappointments, perfect for
weekend fishermen/hunters or as a second vehicle. Can even be lived in
for very long extended times. Gets about 15 mpg at 60 mph with little
load , very comfortable to drive on long trips, and is very stable on
the road. Have complete binder of Manuals and all reciepts for
mechanical service and upgrades. Have original Van sticker which lists
the specs and options from the manufacturer. CoachHouse is still in
business but makes only Class C . high cost RV's now ; they also have an
Owners RV Club and have ralleys all over the nation.
www.coachhouserv.com .

NADA RV Guide says 'average' condition price is : $25,600 . Asking price
$23,000. Have pics which i can email you.

Old June 27th, 2007, 08:03 PM posted to alt.fishing
Ken

On Jun 27, 9:27 am, (Dave in Lake Villa)
wrote: snip

You paid less the 15K for it, ya cheap assed scumbag!

Old June 27th, 2007, 10:10 PM posted to alt.fishing
David H. Lipman

From: "Dave in Lake Villa"

| For Sale : 1998 CoachHouse Brand (upper end) Class B. Motorhome / Van
| Camper ______________________________ 19' long, fully equipped RV ,

snip

Spam not appreciated !

Please do NOT spam the News Group.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Old June 28th, 2007, 04:04 PM posted to alt.fishing
Dave in Lake Villa

'Spam not appreciated !
Please do NOT spam the News Group.
--'

REPLY: This OP wasnt spam at all ! Its an advertisement for something
useful for sale. Something that a weekend Fisherman would absolutely
enjoy being in . Your misconception is not appreciated , nor your
attempt at trying to squelch my freedom of speech in this NG. My RV for
sale is ON TOPIC for this NG as its related to the pastime of Fishing.
Please stop your vindictiveness and control issues.

Old June 28th, 2007, 06:32 PM posted to alt.fishing
Ken

And you also claim you not a ****ing religious troll

Its an advertisement for something
useful for sale. Something that a weekend Fisherman would absolutely
enjoy being in .

No one wants your overpriced POS RV, so why not tell people what you
paid for it?

**** your freedom of speech

My RV for
sale is ON TOPIC for this NG as its related to the pastime of Fishing.

You mistakenly think EVERYTHING you post is ALWAYS on topic, but your
highly rated opinion of yourself is laughable

Please stop your vindictiveness and control issues.

You're the biggest control freak on the Internet.
Always telling everyone else what they believe
Always telling others how to live their lives according to YOUR RULES
Always telling others how to think
Always trolling with your same repetitive creationist STUPIDITY

Old June 29th, 2007, 02:44 AM posted to alt.fishing
David H. Lipman

Default spam

From: "Dave in Lake Villa"

| 'Spam not appreciated !
| Please do NOT spam the News Group.
| --'
|
| REPLY: This OP wasnt spam at all ! Its an advertisement for something
| useful for sale. Something that a weekend Fisherman would absolutely
| enjoy being in . Your misconception is not appreciated , nor your
| attempt at trying to squelch my freedom of speech in this NG. My RV for
| sale is ON TOPIC for this NG as its related to the pastime of Fishing.
| Please stop your vindictiveness and control issues.

It is Off Topic spam.

This is NOT a For Sale news group. It is a Fuishing News Group and your use of this group
to sell your crap is NOT appreciated nor warranted.

Freedom of speech does not give you the right to disrupt this group by selling anything. It
is pure abuse and it will not be tolerated. The fact that someone might use a motorhome to
go fishing it so far removed from the topoc of fishing it is laughable. I could claim the
same for just anything.

Even if you were selling a fishing rod itr would STILL be spam.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Old June 29th, 2007, 01:06 PM posted to alt.fishing
Dave in Lake Villa

'It is Off Topic spam.
This is NOT a For Sale news group. It is a Fuishing News Group and your
use of this group to sell your crap is NOT appreciated nor warranted.'

REPLY: The post is related to Fishing as ive already explained . While
it is true id like to sell my Van/Camper, it has definite benefit to an
avid Fisherman who enjoys taking trips. I take issue with you calling
it 'spam' as well as 'crap' ; if you dont like the post you dont have
to open it nor read it. Are you a Controller type in your daily life ?

'Freedom of speech does not give you the right to disrupt this group by
selling anything. It is pure abuse and it will not be tolerated.'

REPLY: Disrupt ?! Youre the only one complaining ! Please post this
NG's Charter and rules as your subjective opinion is only that.

'The fact that someone might use a motorhome to go fishing it so far
removed from the topoc of fishing it is laughable. '

REPLY: It most certainly is not ; before i wanted to sell this
Van/Camper, i was approached by someone while on vacation about how nice
it would be for him and his fishing excursions. You are either a
Controller and/or jealous . Regardless, if you dont like a particular
post, then just kindly overlook it if it does not pertain to yourself
instead of flying off the handle. Who are you anyway ? Are you the NG
Founder ? If so, post the Charter and rules.

Old June 29th, 2007, 01:19 PM posted to alt.fishing
Rodney Long

Even if you were selling a fishing rod itr would STILL be spam.

Not according to ISP rules,, spam is "not" a single commercial post,,
spam is defined as cross posting, and using a non real email address,
repeated single commercial post.

Someone posting they have a fishing rod for sale, or trade, to a fishing
news group is NOT SPAM, if your going to be a net cop, at least know the
law. Don't make up your own.

--
Rodney Long
SpecTastic Wiggle rig
Old June 29th, 2007, 06:06 PM posted to alt.fishing
Dave in Lake Villa

'Even if you were selling a fishing rod itr would STILL be spam. '

Not according to ISP rules,, spam is "not" a single commercial post,,
spam is defined as cross posting, and using a non real email address,
repeated single commercial post.
Someone posting they have a fishing rod for sale, or trade, to a fishing
news group is NOT SPAM, if your going to be a net cop, at least know the
law. Don't make up your own.
--
Rodney Long

REPLY: Thank you Rodney for pointing this out ; Its obvious that this
guy doesnt understand what qualifies as 'spam' ; Im not an RV Dealer
but an individual , i use my real email address, it has a definite
relevance to Fishing as many Fishermen like to camp out on weekend
getaways, and it seems its only a 'distraction' to the one person in
here who willfully chose to open the original post.

Old June 29th, 2007, 08:09 PM posted to alt.fishing
Ken

On Jun 29, 10:06 am, (Dave in Lake Villa)
wrote:

REPLY: Its obvious that this
guy doesnt understand what qualifies as 'spam' ;

BUT he sure knows a trolling webtv ****head when he sees one!