BWAAAhahahahahahaha

Old November 6th, 2010, 01:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

Default BWAAAhahahahahahaha

What a weiner!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40028929...decision_2010/

Hey, Kenny...... he gave some big money (well, big for you anyway) not
just a measly 1K.

d;o)

Old November 6th, 2010, 02:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
ConwayRadis

D. LaCourse wrote in news:2010110521221843658-
davplac@aolcom:

What a weiner!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40028929...decision_2010/

Hey, Kenny...... he gave some big money (well, big for you anyway) not
just a measly 1K.

d;o)

Just what I suspected/knew all along about these "non-biased" ABC, NBC,
CBS, MSMBC, slime no-good-for-nothing "biased" Reporters. They are
nothing but a nimbot mouth piece for the anything Ultra-Liberal
HoeBama/NancyLalaPalosi/DirtyDingyHarryReid Democrap....CRAP!!!!!

Change I can't believe in !!!

Old November 6th, 2010, 03:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Nov 5, 9:12*pm, ConwayRadis wrote:
D. LaCourse wrote in news:2010110521221843658-
davplac@aolcom:

What a weiner!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40028929...decision_2010/

Hey, Kenny...... he gave some big money (well, big for you anyway) not
just a measly 1K.

d;o)

Just what I suspected/knew all along about these "non-biased" ABC, NBC,
CBS, MSMBC, slime no-good-for-nothing "biased" Reporters. * *They are
nothing but a nimbot mouth piece for the anything Ultra-Liberal
HoeBama/NancyLalaPalosi/DirtyDingyHarryReid Democrap....CRAP!!!!!

Change I can't believe in !!!

Here's one that's for sure; some fine day (none too soon) you will be
worm food. You will at last serve a purpose in this universe.

g.
who, it must be admitted, cannot help but look on the bright side.
Old November 6th, 2010, 03:38 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Nov 5, 7:12*pm, ConwayRadis wrote:
D. LaCourse wrote in news:2010110521221843658-
davplac@aolcom:

What a weiner!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40028929...decision_2010/

Hey, Kenny...... he gave some big money (well, big for you anyway) not
just a measly 1K.

d;o)

Just what I suspected/knew all along about these "non-biased" ABC, NBC,
CBS, MSMBC, slime no-good-for-nothing "biased" Reporters. * *They are
nothing but a nimbot mouth piece for the anything Ultra-Liberal
HoeBama/NancyLalaPalosi/DirtyDingyHarryReid Democrap....CRAP!!!!!

Change I can't believe in !!!

Hey you dumb assed racist Rightard ****, Hannity (FOX) and wife gave
much more but FOX has no such prohibition. But you couldn't possibly
know that because you are too busy sucking horse dick on your Moma's
day off. Have a nice day.

Old November 8th, 2010, 08:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

On Nov 5, 7:22*pm, D. LaCourse wrote:
What a weiner!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40028929...decision_2010/

Hey, Kenny...... he gave some big money (well, big for you anyway) not
just a measly 1K.

d;o)

What I think this shows is some integrity in the network. Some
networks do not have such a policy so can put their money where their
mouth is (so to speak). Right or left, it matters not. Don't like
biased reporting.
Frank Reid
Old November 12th, 2010, 01:35 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Nov 8, 2:08*pm, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:
On Nov 5, 7:22*pm, D. LaCourse wrote:

What a weiner!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40028929...decision_2010/

Hey, Kenny...... he gave some big money (well, big for you anyway) not
just a measly 1K.

d;o)

What I think this shows is some integrity in the network. *Some
networks do not have such a policy so can put their money where their
mouth is (so to speak). *Right or left, it matters not. *Don't like
biased reporting.
Frank Reid

Then you don't like reporting.....or did I miss something in the
introductory matter?

giles
who would pay a shiny new nickel......maybe more.....to watch an aldo
leopold/glenn beck death match.