Been a while since my last confession

Old November 7th, 2010, 04:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mark Bowen[_2_]

Default Been a while since my last confession

I see all is well here. I hope everyone is enjoying my SPAM posts--has
anyone's earning potential increased and have you seen the nude pics
of Ashely and the young teenagers?

Anyway, been fishin' quite a bit since finishin' classes and tying to
find a job outside of ASU--preferrably in Local Government (assistant
town manager would do nicely for starters).

Mr. Miller I found the way into Racket Creek and it is as beautiful as
Upper Creek and it holds rainbow, brown, and brook trout--all in very
nice sizes. You should come fish it with me this Spring.

Opie
Old November 7th, 2010, 10:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Nov 7, 10:37*am, Mark Bowen wrote:

I see all is well here.

Better than expected. Not as well as hoped for. What we call "life
its own self."

I hope everyone is enjoying my SPAM posts

Immensely, but.....um.....well, SOME of the boys.....no names, thank
you very much.....could use a bit more about penis enlargement.

--has anyone's earning potential increased

Potential? Oh, hell yes, immensely. Earnings qua earnings?
Mmmmmmm.....not so much.

and have you seen the nude pics
of Ashely and the young teenagers?

Ashely? They have NAMES??!! DAMN!!

Anyway, been fishin' quite a *bit since finishin' classes and tying to
find a job outside of ASU--preferrably in Local Government (assistant
town manager would do nicely for starters).

Yeah, EVERYBODY wants to start at the top. How about you try it the
old fashioned way.....start at senator or governor and work your way
up?

Mr. Miller I found the way into Racket Creek and it is as beautiful as
Upper Creek and it holds rainbow, brown, and brook trout--all in very
nice sizes. You should come fish it with me this Spring.

See, this is the problem......this is ALWAYS the problem! I am NOT
Mr. Miller.*

Opie

giles
*as should be obvious to the most casual observer from diction,
capitalization (and/or lack thereof), geography, dialect, and an
absolute lack of having been grounded on a desert isle with two (maybe
three) lovely nubile lasses at any time in the very recent past.

Old November 8th, 2010, 12:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

On 11/7/2010 11:37 AM, Mark Bowen wrote:
I see all is well here. I hope everyone is enjoying my SPAM posts--has
anyone's earning potential increased and have you seen the nude pics
of Ashely and the young teenagers?

Anyway, been fishin' quite a bit since finishin' classes and tying to
find a job outside of ASU--preferrably in Local Government (assistant
town manager would do nicely for starters).

Mr. Miller I found the way into Racket Creek and it is as beautiful as
Upper Creek and it holds rainbow, brown, and brook trout--all in very
nice sizes. You should come fish it with me this Spring.

Opie

just posted a note to you in another thread... i'm still able to amble
about, though more painfully than i'm accustomed to. anyway...april
sounds good today. keep in touch.

jeff
Old November 8th, 2010, 04:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne Harrison

"jeff" wrote

Mr. Miller I found the way into Racket Creek and it is as beautiful as
Upper Creek and it holds rainbow, brown, and brook trout--all in very
nice sizes. You should come fish it with me this Spring.

Opie

just posted a note to you in another thread... i'm still able to amble
about, though more painfully than i'm accustomed to. anyway...april
sounds good today. keep in touch.

jeff

if the exit from rackett cr is the same as it was back in the late 80's,
when i last fished it, you had better be prepared for some of the damndest
ambling of your life. almost blew my heart up. it even tested jim.
easy to get in, though--just hold on and pretend you are on the bobsled
run at gstaad...
but it was the last truly remote fishing we found in the northern blue
ridge. beautiful wild fish, with pretty good size to them. mostly browns,
for me.
tell me all about it, when it's over.

yfitp
wayno

Old November 8th, 2010, 04:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Nov 7, 8:37*am, Mark Bowen wrote:
I see all is well here. I hope everyone is enjoying my SPAM posts--has
anyone's earning potential increased and have you seen the nude pics
of Ashely and the young teenagers?

Anyway, been fishin' quite a *bit since finishin' classes and tying to
find a job outside of ASU--preferrably in Local Government (assistant
town manager would do nicely for starters).

Mr. Miller I found the way into Racket Creek and it is as beautiful as
Upper Creek and it holds rainbow, brown, and brook trout--all in very
nice sizes. You should come fish it with me this Spring.

Opie

Congratulations Opie. Education is still the second best long term
investment after ones health. The job market will improve. In this
part of the country only the TriCities Metro job market/economy
(Richland/Pasco/Kennewick) is doing well. It is fastest growing area
in state for population, at the junction of the Columbia and the
Snake, has a 4 season climate and is location of Hanford (nukes), a
National Lab (like Oak Ridge) big Ag and food processing, wine/wine/
wine spodeeodee, lots of Wind farm action, and cheap hydro power,
intelligent conservatism, and real entrepreneurial spirit. Educated
hillbillies more than welcome.;+))
Old November 8th, 2010, 08:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

On Nov 8, 10:45*am, DaveS wrote:
[...]

Dave

Dave, are those glow-in-the-dark bunnies at Hanford easier to shoot at
night? Is the government going to cesium?
Frank Reid
Old November 9th, 2010, 08:36 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Nov 8, 12:11*pm, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:
On Nov 8, 10:45*am, DaveS wrote:

[...]

Frank Reid- Hide quoted text -

Hey Frank

I have to assume you are talking about cesium137. Could be its short
half life is an asset but I know diddle about things Nuke. Lately Ive
been taking a route to my farm down thru the Hanford Reach via Vantage
or sometimes Moxie. 10-15 miles of that are mostly new grapes and
fruit, then it gets pretty eriee out there except for the checkpoints
as i suspect you might know. But, hey you can go like a bat out of
hell on that road and save some time. Only life ive seen except for
birds on the river is the occasional coyote. There are a few
stretches of free flowwing river, one in particular (Ringold) with a
flat on a bend that is great for steelhead. You can see accross to
mothballed stuff while you cast. Cook in a cowboy bar out of Othello
put me on to it.

Local news says they killed those rabbits, and that it was no big
deal. I kinda believe them.;+) Contamination incidents are not that
uncommon but they are well set up for it at Hanford. You want to see a
major F--- up, I was in Utah when the wind shifted during a nerve gas
test and it got thousands of sheep but "there were no human
casualties."

But see I live downwind of another longer term project that pulls
apart old nuke subs, about 100 so far, close enough to see, and the
way i look at it, at least the next gen will not get stuck with this
particular mess. And again these guys work as clean as possible.
Anyway my views might not be typical.

Old November 9th, 2010, 01:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

On Nov 8, 10:45*am, DaveS wrote:

[...]

Dave- Hide quoted text -

The "Is the government going to cesium?" comment was an attempt at a
very bad pun. Put that in the FAIL bin.
My mom was the community health nurse in SW Utah. She had to fact the
effects of above ground testing every day. The one test that
contaminated the John Wayne movie site (that may have killed the Duke
in the end), spread its poison all over SW Utah.
I saw in the news where they had killed a radioactive rabbit and it
concerned me. It was in the weird news and people were laughing about
it (okay, I also made some snarky comments). It reality, don't want
to see it uncontained, as the long term ramifications are huge.
Frank Reid
Old November 9th, 2010, 07:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Nov 8, 10:45*am, DaveS wrote:

[...]

No, Frank I took nothing in your comment as negative or snarky. My
tendency is to over talk stuff. I really know very little about what
goes on out there, except that they have a crew out there that just
works on stuff like badly contaminated wildlife. Problem is when it
gets near people on and off the reservation. The vitrification plant
moves forward this week, and the Obamites put in a few billion extra
in stimulus $ to speed things up. I also want to see cleanup progress
in my lifetime.

The Utah fallout did create a tragic cancer plague. It is also one of
the major factors that made the leadership of Utah less inclined to
blindly accept some other problematic things proposed for Utah and
Nevada. "Stick it out on the desert" is not a favorable solution if
your people live out on that desert. That is something people might
not get about Harry Reid when they do simplistic Dem/Rep, lib/cons
calculations.

Old November 10th, 2010, 02:56 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
ConwayRadis

DaveS wrote in
:

No, I took nothing in your comment as negative. My tendency is to over
talk stuff. I really know very little about what goes on out there!

Your words Nimrod! ....LOL.... should have kept that pie hole of yours
shut! (LOL)