reel repair

Old April 7th, 2009, 06:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

Default reel repair

I am trying to find info about a reel repair shop near Nashville that
was reccomended here - the one that put Suffix line on the reels. Got
a reel I need worked on. Anyone have it - search seems useless.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old April 7th, 2009, 06:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bass_Mr.[_4_]

Ronnie, the last I heard Fisherman's Blessing was going out of business. He
had his whole store,lock,stock,and barrel for sale. I saw it on Craig's
List. That has been a few months ago. Don Beck was the man's name. Sad too,
he did really good work.

Old April 7th, 2009, 07:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

Hate to hear that - thanks for checking.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Old April 7th, 2009, 07:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

"Ronnie" wrote in message
Hate to hear that - thanks for checking.

What do you need repaired Ronnie? My friend Gil has a reel repair business,
he might be able to help you out.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old April 7th, 2009, 08:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bass_Mr.[_4_]

Hey Ronnie, whatever happened to Pete Sprague in LaGrange ?
I also used a guy at Duluth Outdoors . I think his name was Bill. But that
was way back when I had hair, years ago.

Old April 7th, 2009, 10:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

it is a Pluefuger President LP with a level wind problem. Does he work
on them?

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Old April 7th, 2009, 10:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

Didn't think about Pete - he no longer picks up in
Griffin like he used to do. Didn't know about Duluth Outdoors - may
call them. Though about BPS - think they have a repair shop, too.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old April 7th, 2009, 10:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Ronnie" wrote in message
it is a Pluefuger President LP with a level wind problem. Does he work
on them?

I just called him. He says he does work on them and if he doesn't have the
parts in stock, he can get them. You can send the reel to me if you'd like
and I'll make sure he gets it right away.

Old April 7th, 2009, 10:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bass_Mr.[_4_]

You could drop off the reel at Duluth Outdoors and run on up to Lanier and
slam some magnum Spots.
Hmmmmmmmmm, I am talking myself into a road trip. I found an old topo map of
my hotspots on Lanier that I started marking in 1987. I thought it was long
gone but found it in a box in storage.