I caught a Bass today Oh My

Old April 21st, 2005, 01:45 AM
alwaysfishking

Default I caught a Bass today Oh My

Well the skunking had to come to an end. I went out with my Nephew for two
hours tonight. Wind was blowing pretty hard and a little bit of rain here
and there didn't make things look too promising. But the rain passed by and
the wind died down a bit. All 3 fish caught by me and my nephew were by
dragging wackos down the drop offs. Real slow presentation, very lite bites.
Pictures posted at ABPF

Old April 21st, 2005, 02:28 AM
Charles B. Summers

Oooohhhhh.... You may be onto something and not know it Randy. That can be a
good method 'round these parts with all that deep water.

Old April 21st, 2005, 03:56 AM
Bass_Mr.

Way to go Randy.Like me I see you don't carry a comb either.
Hair is really overrated.

Old April 21st, 2005, 09:07 PM
Bob La Londe

"IMKen" wrote in message
Da, what is ABPF???

alt.binaries.pictures.fishing newsgroup.