What this place needs is a . . .

Old December 17th, 2010, 03:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim J.

Default What this place needs is a . . .

reminder: http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/ . A tour down memory lane.
--
TL,
Tim

Old December 17th, 2010, 03:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Dec 16, 9:19*pm, "Tim J."
wrote:
reminder:http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/. A tour down memory lane.
--
TL,
Tim

A review of the literature reveals that Squirmy and Wormy were
identical (or near enough) twins. In the absence of reliable DNA
samples one cannot be certain, but I believe the preponderence of the
available evidence (photo captions notwithstanding) holds with the
conclusion that Becky's dance partner was indeed the latter, and not
the former.

And, yes, we are aware that a single photograph is hardly conclusive,
but note the evident quiescent state of the subject in question.....no
blurring.....no hint of motion.

Aside from that, a scruffy enough looking lot.

giles
who would as soon fish with a retired ohioan firefighter as with any
of these.
Old December 17th, 2010, 03:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

On 12/16/2010 10:19 PM, Tim J. wrote:
reminder: http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/ . A tour down memory lane.

thanks for that tim...good memories.
Old December 18th, 2010, 02:25 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Dec 17, 9:33*am, jeff wrote:
On 12/16/2010 10:19 PM, Tim J. wrote:

reminder:http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/. A tour down memory lane.

thanks for that tim...good memories.

Yep. That trip ranks high among a host of good memories. Becky and I
remain grateful for the hospitality, and I remain truly, madly, deeply
in love with North Carolina trout streams.

I hadn't looked at those photos for a while.

Thanks, Tim.

giles
Old December 18th, 2010, 04:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mark Bowen[_2_]

On Dec 16, 10:19*pm, "Tim J."
wrote:
reminder:http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/. A tour down memory lane.
--
TL,
Tim

Thanks Tim!
Good memories indeed.

Op
Old December 18th, 2010, 04:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mark Bowen[_2_]

On Dec 16, 10:19*pm, "Tim J."
wrote:
reminder:http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/. A tour down memory lane.
--
TL,
Tim

By the way, anyone heard from Stan Gula or Scott Seidman?

Op
Old December 23rd, 2010, 08:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
s g

On Dec 18, 11:56*am, Mark Bowen wrote:
On Dec 16, 10:19*pm, "Tim J."
wrote:

reminder:http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/. A tour down memory lane.
--
TL,
Tim

By the way, anyone heard from Stan Gula or Scott Seidman?

Op

Yes. And I'll mention that in that photo of all us bearded folk at
the Cherry Run cabin, Scooter Seidman was passed out on the couch
behind us. Haven't talked to Scott (or all y'all) in a month of
stundays.
Old December 23rd, 2010, 09:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mark Bowen[_2_]

wrote:

reminder:http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/. A tour down memory lane..
--
TL,
Tim

By the way, anyone heard from Stan Gula or Scott Seidman?

Op

Yes. *And I'll mention that in that photo of all us bearded folk at
the Cherry Run cabin, Scooter Seidman was passed out on the couch
behind us. *Haven't talked to Scott (or all y'all) in a month of
stundays.

Damn good to know that you are still out there in the netherworld, of
course I haven't been around much until recently. Dropped Charter
Communications and now have to access ROFF via Google and my
Blackberry phone.

I really liked being able to access ROFF through Outlook Express and
controlling the what content I chose to view, but Google is better
than nothing--I suppose?

You been doing much fishing of late? Having finished school--with no
thoughts of returning for the present--I am spending more time with
mother (she has developed Parkinson's and a few othe maladies) and
fishing as much as I can on my limited finances.

Anyway, good to hear from ya. Hope all is well with you and yours!

Op