Cluuuuck, cluck, cluuuuk

Old March 29th, 2010, 11:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

Default Cluuuuck, cluck, cluuuuk

'Tis the sound of the chickens coming home to roost:

http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/2010/...ty-in-the-red/

And now our *health care* is in charge of these people. God save us.

Louie

Old March 30th, 2010, 01:11 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
MajorOz

On Mar 29, 5:32*pm, David LaCourse wrote:
'Tis the sound of the chickens coming home to roost:

http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/2010/...ty-in-the-red/

And now our *health care* is in charge of these people. *God save us.

Louie

The Health Care Czar has just been appointed.

Here is an example of one of his previous positions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVZ8Ko-nss4

enjoy, no matter which side you are on...

oz
Old March 30th, 2010, 01:20 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2010-03-29 20:11:49 -0400, MajorOz said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVZ8Ko-nss4

"It was clear as mud
but it covered the ground.
And the confusion
made the world go round"

d;o)

Old March 30th, 2010, 01:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mark Bowen

"MajorOz" wrote in message
On Mar 29, 5:32 pm, David LaCourse wrote:
'Tis the sound of the chickens coming home to roost:

http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/2010/...ty-in-the-red/

And now our *health care* is in charge of these people. God save us.

Louie

The Health Care Czar has just been appointed.

Here is an example of one of his previous positions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVZ8Ko-nss4

enjoy, no matter which side you are on...

oz

Absolutely righteous! It's difficult to imagine how anyone could doubt the
wisdom contained in that turbo encabulator presentation.

Op

Old March 31st, 2010, 06:57 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Mar 29, 3:32*pm, David LaCourse wrote:
'Tis the sound of the chickens coming home to roost:

http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/2010/...ty-in-the-red/

And now our *health care* is in charge of these people. *God save us.

Louie

Dave, how can this be true? When you say "our" healthcare, that is not
really accurate is it? You're covered by "Tricare" as are most
retirees and military.
And you know that TRICARE . . .
1. Already EXCEEDS the standards of the new health reform law, and
2. TRICARE WILL NOT BE TRANSFERRED to the new reform set up
3. That TRICARE operates and under a separate administration and legal
framework.

You probably didn't read any of the more than a dozen notices, emails
etc going back 2-3 months that quite clearly made this point to
everybody with the possible exception of Messrs Beck and Limbesmerch.
So here is the citation that will catch you up. (Because why else
would you pass on bad info intentionally? Certainly not for reasons of
blind ideological radicalism.)

http://www.tricare.mil/

So at least you personally will not need God to save you from the
Democrat/Communist plot to make sure that the next generation of
working people will be healthy enough to fight this Nation's battles,
raise this Nation's food, and build this Nation's economy,

Old March 31st, 2010, 10:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton[_2_]

"DaveS" wrote in message
So at least you personally will not need God to save you from the
Democrat/Communist plot to make sure that the next generation of
working people will be healthy enough to fight this Nation's battles,
raise this Nation's food, and build this Nation's economy,

Dave

and, it sure is a lucky thing that the government has nothing to do with ol'
David's healthcare, huh?
Tom

Old March 31st, 2010, 10:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2010-03-31 13:57:22 -0400, DaveS said:

On Mar 29, 3:32*pm, David LaCourse wrote:
'Tis the sound of the chickens coming home to roost:

http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/2010/...ty-in-the-red/

And now our *health care* is in charge of these people. *God save us.

Louie

Dave, how can this be true? When you say "our" healthcare, that is not
really accurate is it?

"Our" includes all of us, my children and their children and their
children (who will have to pay for all of this.

It is but another thing the government is going to *try* to manage, but
will screw it up like SS, Medicare, Medicaid, AmTrac, USPS, younameit.

Yest, I am covered by Tricare and Joanne's insurance. So far, and I
emphasize that, Tricare hasn't been touched, but, like everything else,
it is only time before it will be.

You're covered by "Tricare" as are most
retirees and military.

Yeah. Ain't it great? Probably ****es of the diminutive one in
Wisconsin. And Jo will be covered for HER lifetime. You probably
won't believe this, Dave, but I took the Government's word for all of
this way back in 1956 and actually planned all of this. Imagine that?
Someone who actually *planne* for his old age. If only there were more
of us......

And you know that TRICARE . . .
1. Already EXCEEDS the standards of the new health reform law, and
2. TRICARE WILL NOT BE TRANSFERRED to the new reform set up
3. That TRICARE operates and under a separate administration and legal
framework.

You probably didn't read any of the more than a dozen notices, emails
etc going back 2-3 months that quite clearly made this point to
everybody with the possible exception of Messrs Beck and Limbesmerch.

I have more than enough notices from fellow Navy retirees/friends,
Navy, and military.com.

So here is the citation that will catch you up. (Because why else
would you pass on bad info intentionally?

Bad information? David, Social Security is busted, broke. That was
the original intent of my post. Perhaps you didn't read it?
Understand it? SS is paying out more than it takes in, and it will get
*worse* in a couple of years.

Certainly not for reasons of
blind ideological radicalism.)

I seeeeee. Ideological radicalism is verboten unless it is YOUR
ideological radicalism. Your slip is showing, David.

http://www.tricare.mil/

So at least you personally will not need God to save you from the
Democrat/Communist plot to make sure that the next generation of
working people will be healthy enough to fight this Nation's battles,
raise this Nation's food, and build this Nation's economy,

What? You mean to tell me that past generations weren't working people
that were healhy and fought our nation's battles, grow our food and
build our economy? HUH? The government does one thing very, very
well - it grows daily. And grows. And grows. It grows into the
Ruling Class, and grows and grows some more. It's gonna grow by 16,000
more people for the IRS. And it will grow some more after that, and
grow and grow........

David, switch over to MacCallan 15 yo. It will take the taste of Kool
Aid out of your mouth. Of course your lips will still be purple,
but.......

Louie

Old March 31st, 2010, 10:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2010-03-31 17:13:02 -0400, "Tom Littleton" said:

"DaveS" wrote in message
So at least you personally will not need God to save you from the
Democrat/Communist plot to make sure that the next generation of
working people will be healthy enough to fight this Nation's battles,
raise this Nation's food, and build this Nation's economy,

Dave

and, it sure is a lucky thing that the government has nothing to do with ol'
David's healthcare, huh?
Tom

Tom, read my reply to David. I *PLANNED* my future. You should
probably try to do the same, although I think it too late for you. I
have worked HARD all my ****in' life, Tom, and for you to make light of
it is not appreciated. I *sacrificed* in my youth for my old age, and
now I am reaping the benifits that were promised to me in 1956. You
could have done the same.

I wish someone would tell me how, how in the hell, did we become such a
successful, powerful, wonderful country that everyone wants to
immigrate to, and we did it without the "right" of healthcare. All of
my rights are God given and are contained in the Bill of Rights.
They're FREE!

What a ****in' mess we have gotten ourselves into. God help us.

Louie

Old March 31st, 2010, 11:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
whodathunkit

All of my rights are God given and are contained in the Bill of Rights.

Oh my. Another "true God-fearin' American" heard from, right?

Cite just one of those 10 amendments that is even remotely attributable to
"God" - never mind actually attributed to same.

They're FREE!

No, they're not. People that actually served in combat paid for them.

Is there anyone on earth more stupid than you?