And speaking of expensive Louisiana lapdances...

Old November 24th, 2009, 03:55 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default And speaking of expensive Louisiana lapdances...

On Nov 23, 7:53*am, "mr.rapidan" wrote:
On Nov 23, 8:22*am, David LaCourse wrote:

The draft was on and although the chance of
getting drafted was very small (this was in 1956), everyone I
[...]
So I spent 20 years in the Navy, underpayed and overworked, saw my
share of harm's way, and loved every minute of it. *I retired in 1956
and went to work with Honeywell Electro-optics.

Funny, time worked the same way in my marriage.

Started at or near the beginning and then worked its way into later
stages? There's been a lot of that going around......or so I've
heard.

g.
Old November 24th, 2009, 07:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2009-11-23 22:53:45 -0500, Giles said:

There's only one person in
this newsgroup (and in this particular exchange) who routinely
excoriates and vilifies American military veterans......and it ain't
me.

Ahhhh, so that's what's in your craw. Unnecessarily so, I might add.
I think that Max Cleland is a hero. His service in Vietnam show his
heroism. He truly earned all of his medals, and paid a high price
because of someone's mistake. However, he did not earn the Purple
Heart. As horrific as his wounds were, they were not caused by the
enemy. Therefore his listing of the PH and wearing it was wrong. It
was wrong when he did it and it is still wrong. You do not wear
awards/medals you have not earned. It is a no-no, and Cleland knows
that.

John Kerry remains a phony. Sorry, but anyone that goes to the Paris
peace talks and sides with the enemy is not my hero. And, anyone with
an income of $300,000.00 + a year who gives but $300 to charity is
still not my hero.

Davey

Old November 24th, 2009, 07:52 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2009-11-23 21:36:07 -0500, "Mark Bowen" said:

Oh Mr. Miller, you should never have come to my aid, as the hornswagglin'
bilge rat noS know shame. Eerie-gardless, the buck-an-ear warmonger had me
dead to rites. Unfortunately, given an easy broadside his focus, aim, and
shot went askew, much as his political tirades due. Apparently, his grog
blossomed snout has further blurred his myopic outlook on life. Verily, the
pedantic idiot, without, education should have emphasized my misspelling of
the word "nose." Sadly, his sweetness is never happy, lest he be hanging the
jib or toting the hempen halter.

Mr. Miller came to your aid because he thought you needed it, idiot.
Now, go study. The janitors union will have a test after Turkey Day.

Old November 24th, 2009, 07:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

Here's a real Hero, Wolfgang. A true hero AND a Democrat. And he
earned his PH and MoH.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ker...litary_service

Old November 25th, 2009, 02:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On 2009-11-23 22:53:45 -0500, Giles said:

There's only one person in
this newsgroup (and in this particular exchange) who routinely
excoriates and vilifies American military veterans......and it ain't
me.

Ahhhh, so that's what's in your craw.

I don't have a craw. I'm a mammle.

Unnecessarily so, I might add. *

You might add whatever the **** you like and are capable of. Your
still an idiot and a pig.....with a bad perm.

I think that Max Cleland is a hero.

Who?

His service in Vietnam show his
heroism. *He truly earned all of his medals, and paid a high price
because of someone's mistake. *However, he did not earn the Purple
Heart. *As horrific as his wounds were, they were not caused by the
enemy. *Therefore his listing of the PH and wearing it was wrong. *It
was wrong when he did it and it is still wrong. *You do not wear
awards/medals you have not earned. *It is a no-no, and Cleland knows
that.

Aaaand they're off!

John Kerry remains a phony. *Sorry, but anyone that goes to the Paris
peace talks and sides with the enemy is not my hero. *And, anyone with
an income of $300,000.00 + a year who gives but $300 to charity is
still not my hero.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother to point out your moral and
intellectual deficiencies.....you do it SO much better.

Davey

Imbecile.

g.
Old November 25th, 2009, 12:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2009-11-24 21:37:45 -0500, Giles said:

I don't have a craw. I'm a mammle.

d;o) You may be a mammle (sic), but you do have a craw, Wolfgang, and
I am stuck it in.

Davey (sticks and stones and all that other stuff....)

Old November 26th, 2009, 02:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On 2009-11-24 21:37:45 -0500, Giles said:

I don't have a craw. *I'm a mammle.

d;o) *You may be a mammle (sic), but you do have a craw, Wolfgang, and
I am stuck it in.

I like that you believe that.....assuming you do, it's hard to tell
with a compulsive liar.

Davey (sticks and stones and all that other stuff....)

One thing that must be obvious to anyone who has been here a while is
that you have no idea whatsoever what hurts you.

I like that, too.

g.
Old November 30th, 2009, 02:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 05:59:24 -0800, "John B" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/200...care-vote.html

Sheesh,

Ross Perot covered this very well some years ago.....

Now, I am neither for nor against anyone's plan...I feel things would be
better served by just placing a 'cap' on the profits .. we ran a small town
little grocery store for years at 12% mark up...

Anyhow, when Ross was commenting about Health Care he said, NOT to implement
it nation wide...try it first!

The only problem is if this program doesn't work, now what...

john ... who got home from New Orleans and ordered a case of CDM coffee...

Glad you enjoyed it so much. IAC, this whole thing is getting well beyond the
standard DC Follies kinda thing. FWIW, I don't see any way the Fed can legally
try it "locally" rather than nationwide, even as a "test."

TC,