Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

Old July 29th, 2010, 10:17 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton[_2_]

Default Whay hasn't someone strangled this monkey with his own tail....?

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
I know racist garbage when I see it, and so do you. Quit lying
about it, asshole.

charming. But, no, you don't know, and further, IMHO, you severely cheapen
REAL racism by these childish snits over silly verbiage.
Tom

Old July 29th, 2010, 10:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton[_2_]

"Giles" wrote in message
Moron.

bore
Tom

Old July 29th, 2010, 12:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Tom Littleton wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
I know racist garbage when I see it, and so do you. Quit lying
about it, asshole.

charming. But, no, you don't know, and further, IMHO, you severely cheapen
REAL racism by these childish snits over silly verbiage.

Racist garbage posted to a public fly fishing forum is just
as much real racism as any other form. Dismissing it as mere
silly verbiage indicates that you are either a liar or an
idiot. Not to preclude the possibility you could be both.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old July 29th, 2010, 02:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Jul 29, 4:21*am, "Tom Littleton" wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message

... wrote:
If decent people
have learned anything from the Shirley Sherrod brouhaha
it's that decent people have to speak out against racist
pricks like you.

--

people probably should've learned to THINK before doing or saying stupid
stuff, but, apparently that message is lost on some......

ainna?

g.
Old July 29th, 2010, 02:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Jul 29, 4:22*am, "Tom Littleton" wrote:
"Giles" wrote in message

Moron.

bore
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Tom

Liar.

g.
Old July 29th, 2010, 11:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton[_2_]

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Racist garbage posted to a public fly fishing forum is just
as much real racism as any other form. Dismissing it as mere
silly verbiage indicates that you are either a liar or an
idiot. Not to preclude the possibility you could be both.

the explanation of the context was succinct, and too bad you didn't accept
it. My point was, and still will be, that every time you go into a hissy fit
over something like this, you trivialize the real racism and bigotry still
extant in our society and the world. Further, by calling me names, you make
yourself(again) look like a real sorry excuse for a man. I'll tell you right
now, call me 'asshole' to my face and you'll be looking for a ****load of
missing teeth. You're a classless, clueless and terribly pedantic bore, with
nothing better to do than look for racism where there is none. Get a life,
Ken, please.
Tom

Old July 29th, 2010, 11:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton[_2_]

"Giles" wrote in message
On Jul 29, 4:22 am, "Tom Littleton" wrote:
"Giles" wrote in message

Moron.

bore
Tom

Liar.

g.

never. Ever. And you can bet all the shiny nickels you want on it.
Tom

Old July 29th, 2010, 11:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Tom Littleton wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote
Racist garbage posted to a public fly fishing forum is just
as much real racism as any other form. Dismissing it as mere
silly verbiage indicates that you are either a liar or an
idiot. Not to preclude the possibility you could be both.

the explanation of the context was succinct, and too bad you didn't accept
it. My point was, and still will be, that every time you go into a hissy fit
over something like this, you trivialize the real racism and bigotry still
extant in our society and the world. Further, by calling me names, you make
yourself(again) look like a real sorry excuse for a man. I'll tell you right
now, call me 'asshole' to my face and you'll be looking for a ****load of
missing teeth. ...

Wow. Threats of physical violence delivered from the safety of
your keyboard. You're a real Usenet tough guy, you are.

You're a classless, clueless and terribly pedantic bore, with
nothing better to do than look for racism where there is none. Get a life,
Ken, please.

With rdean posting his frequent racist spew to roff I don't have
to do any looking at all. All I have to do is read roff. And I
have a very satisfying life, thank you.

Now go lift some virtual weights so you can kick some virtual
ass while seated safely behind your keyboard. Asshole.

--
Ken Fortenberry