Mostly no-fish TR: riding the Pecos

Old June 22nd, 2007, 06:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default Mostly no-fish TR: riding the Pecos

Not much about fishing, and not many words anyways, but if you like
photos of the high country, see

http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~jcook/Pics/pecos2007/

Jon.

Old June 22nd, 2007, 10:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Jun 22, 11:48 am, wrote:
Not much about fishing, and not many words anyways, but if you like
photos of the high country, see

http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~jcook/Pics/pecos2007/

Jon.

Nice.
Thanks

Steve
http://stevemattews.snn.gr/

Old June 23rd, 2007, 05:36 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Cyli

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:48:19 -0700, wrote:

Not much about fishing, and not many words anyways, but if you like
photos of the high country, see

http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~jcook/Pics/pecos2007/

Jon.

I won't go into any of my rants about feeding wild animals, but I will
say that's the most obese chipmunk I've ever seen. I'm surprized he
was able to get out of the bucket without tipping it on its side.

The only other animal I've seen that out of shape with fat was a
raccoon that got missed in a campground clean out one year, leaving
him the only raccoon at about 20 semi-wild sites. Watching him hoist
himself up on the bench of my picnic table gave me half an hour of
amusement, followed by more fun when he spurned the thin crust of
burnt crud that was in the water filled pot I'd left there to soak.
overnight.

Nice pics. Pretty country.
--

r.bc: vixen
Minnow goddess, Speaker to squirrels, willow watcher.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli

Old June 24th, 2007, 03:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Jun 22, 10:36 pm, Cyli wrote:

say that's the most obese chipmunk I've ever seen.

Or pregnant maybe.

Jon.