OT Stolen from Rec.Backcountry

Old December 5th, 2004, 07:54 PM

Default OT Stolen from Rec.Backcountry

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 18:58:13 GMT, "Stan Gula" wrote:

Tim J. wrote:
When will this start? I just LOVE a parade. ;-)

On inauguration day, let's march down to the Federal Building, I'll carry my
'Impeach Bush Now' sign, you can carry your 'Get Over It' sign. We'll stage
a fight for the cameras, then go get us a well earned beer or 2 or 3.

Oooh! Oooh! Can I go? I can wear my

"I'm With Stupid
---------------------"

t-shirt....

TC,

Old December 5th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Frank Church

Ken Fortenberry wrote in
om:

Frank Church wrote:
...apparently rec.backcountry has their own OT posting idealogues as
well as roff.

Frank Church
..some people will never get over it..

You got that right. And why should they ?

What kind of La La Land do you live in anyway where the 48% of
the people who feel screwed, ****ed and betrayed by their own
goddamn countrymen are now supposed to act like nothing ever
happened ? Besides being stupid, that would be downright
unpatriotic !

......well **** Kenny, one out of two is acceptable, now you guess which
one.

So get used to it. There will be protests at the inauguration,
there will be calls for impeachment, there will be hell-raising
from sea to shining sea and some of it will appear here in your
favorite fishing group.

Love it or leave it, Frankie baby.

.....no, I don't love it and I damn sure ain't letting a bunch of whiny-
assed lefties run me out of this newsgroup. Hellraising? Oh **** oh dear
me, I can see it now...you and Opie marching in front of the Capitol with
your cardboard signs. You gonna issue Op a seven iron? Two of a kind I'd
say. My irony meter just pegged.

Frank the Red

...I wonder how many non US roffians are still with us after a year of
this ****? My apologies to you all. And, oh yeah, BITE ME FORTY!!

Old December 5th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Frank Church wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Love it or leave it, Frankie baby.

....no, I don't love it and I damn sure ain't letting a bunch of whiny-
assed lefties run me out of this newsgroup.

So what's left ? You'll whine and bitch and moan about OT
posts that you could easily ignore (that's why they're
labeled OT, although really in roff there *is* no OT) and
someone else will whine and bitch and moan about your whining
and bitching and moaning and then you'll get on your high
horse and whine and bitch and moan about someone whining and
bitching and moaning about your whining and bitching and
moaning. And there'll be whining and bitching and moaning unto
the heavens for forty fortnights ... or you could just ignore
the politics and shut the **** up about it.

... And, oh yeah, BITE ME FORTY!!

Hmmm .... bring meat tenderizer, old coots tend to be tough
and stringy. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old December 5th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Jeff Miller

Tim J. wrote:

wrote:

Oooh! Oooh! Can I go? I can wear my

"I'm With Stupid
---------------------"

t-shirt....

More like ----------------------

simply, deus ex machina... are you sure you're a republican?
Old December 5th, 2004, 10:17 PM
slenon

In any case, I'd like to take this politically motivated post as an
opportunity to say thanks to all who have served in our military. I don't
see that as some kind of political football, but as a sacrifice I
appreciate. Thanks, guys Tim

Thanks, Tim. Blessed are the cheesemakers!"

--
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
When the dawn came up like thunder

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/i...age92kword.htm