More Anti Movies from Disney

Old December 2nd, 2003, 10:54 PM
rb608

Default More Anti Movies from Disney

"Mike Connor" wrote in message
I think I will just have another beer, amd continue contemplating the
inescapable futility of it all.

When all else fails, that's as good a way to cope with ROFF as any. g

As I only look in very occasionally nowadays, I will take this
opportunity to wish you all a happy Christmas, amd a prosperous new
year. Even the dumbos.

....and a warm one back at you.

Joe F.

Old December 2nd, 2003, 10:56 PM
rb608

"daytripper" wrote in message
I believe all wayno was saying was, George provided some entertaining

moments
while he was still on this astral plane...

Not to mention the ****storm here that followed his death when some of us
actually expressed regreat at his passing.

Joe F.

Old December 2nd, 2003, 11:15 PM
Ken Fortenberry

rb608 wrote:

"daytripper" wrote in message

I believe all wayno was saying was, George provided some entertaining

moments

while he was still on this astral plane...

Not to mention the ****storm here that followed his death when some of us
actually expressed regreat at his passing.

Joe F.

Not to be a contrarian, but as I recall, the ****storm that followed
his passing occurred when someone DIDN'T express regret. The regrets
were flowing and the condolences were rolling, and someone finally
stepped up and said "YUCK" ! And then the natives got restless and
swarmed upon the miscreant with howls and screams and technicolor
outrage which, of course, caused the friends of the aforementioned
miscreant to do a bit of howling and screaming in his defense.

Anyway that's the screenplay as I remember it, and now to roll the
credits;

Starring Mike Connor as "the miscreant", co-starring Tom Littleton
as "the natives", with Charlie Choc and Ken Fortenberry as "friends
of the aforementioned".

;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old December 3rd, 2003, 12:03 AM
daytripper

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 23:15:05 GMT, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

rb608 wrote:

[...]

Ugh....Now there's a movie I never want to see again....

/daytripper (Seinfeld and The Simpsons are all the reruns I need ;-)
Old December 3rd, 2003, 02:15 AM
rw

Wayne Harrison wrote:

my apologies are to you, warren, and to george's legacy around here.
specifically, not to someone who quickly, and gleefully, i might add, rushes
to condemn a misspoken intent. in short, **** you, barnard.

Have another drink and keep dancing on George's grave, wayno.

Old December 3rd, 2003, 03:39 AM
Ken Fortenberry

rw wrote:
Wayne Harrison wrote:

my apologies are to you, warren, and to george's legacy around here.
specifically, not to someone who quickly, and gleefully, i might add,
rushes
to condemn a misspoken intent. in short, **** you, barnard.

Have another drink and keep dancing on George's grave, wayno.

The man apologizes to George's legacy and your response is to
insult him ? Typical putz behavior.

As for me, I think the whole conversation is ludicrous. George
Gehrke was a mean-spirited racist, an unapologetic misogynist,
a liar, a cheat and an offensive little pipsqueak. I wouldn't
search it out, but if I ever found myself within ****ing distance
of his grave I'd gladly deposit all the gently used Budweiser I
could muster all over the damn thing.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old December 3rd, 2003, 11:41 AM
Jeff Miller

Scott Seidman wrote:

"Wolfgang" wrote in news:bqgg5p$22gpaq$2@ID-
205717.news.uni-berlin.de:

Oh........hey!.....that's US! Hee, hee, hee......we're an
association!....hee, hee, hee.

I think we're more of a movement.

....hmmm... might explain the change in my bowels...

jeff

Old December 5th, 2003, 03:29 PM
riverman

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote