tying knots

Old June 24th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Wolfgang

Default white collar and other crimes...

"David Snedeker" wrote in message

All exult, Wolfgang, Victor Victorious of his very own **** pile.

Hm.......

Turd.

Wolfgang
some people shouldn't be allowed to play with anything as refractory
as metaphors.

Old June 24th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Wolfgang

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"David Snedeker" wrote in message

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

You lose everytime you post asshole.

Lose what?

Wolfgang

Huh?

I was asking what it is you believe I lose every time I post a

message.

Wolfgang

Sorry. I forgot to take into account your cultural context.

Corrective
action: Wolfman?
Visit Babby the baboon at your local zoo. See? Babby likes to show

his ass
just like Wolfgang. Get real close. Feel the love. Roll in the love.

All exult, Wolfgang, Victor Victorious of his very own **** pile.

Dave

Not interested at all in exchanging e-mail with you. . . just hit the
wrong
button.
Screw you.
Dave

Old June 24th, 2004, 08:50 PM
snakefiddler

Default tying knots

"Greg Pavlov" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:40:21 -0400, "snakefiddler"
wrote:

You might consider buying it, especially
if your memory ain't quite as good as it used to be.

hey, whad'rya ya tryin ta say? ;-)

I forgot,

got that c.r.s.thing goin on, huh?
me too....