WARNING!! Avoid TIE-FAST and ADG!!

Old April 6th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Tim J.

Default WARNING!! Avoid TIE-FAST and ADG!!

"Darwin Vander Stelt" wrote...
You'll probably feel a lot better in a week when your period is over.

Hmmmm. . . harboring some ill-will toward the fairer sex, are we? This is post
number two where you've attempted to insult someone by comparing them to a
woman. If Cyli or Snake get a hold of you. . . shiver.
--
TL,
Tim

Old April 6th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Darwin Vander Stelt

You'll probably feel a lot better in a week when your period is over.

Old April 6th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Steve Sullivan

Default Tie-Fast aka SIerra stream and mountain took care of me

They called me up today, I came in, and they gave me a new pair of
waders.
Old April 6th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Tim J.

"Steve Sullivan" wrote...
They called me up today, I came in, and they gave me a new pair of
waders.

Now I'm confused on what lesson we all learned:
1) Good things come to those who wait.
2) Patience is a virtue.
3) The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Which do you think, Steve?
--
TL,
Tim

Old April 6th, 2004, 07:43 PM
rw

Steve Sullivan wrote:

They called me up today, I came in, and they gave me a new pair of
waders.

Aren't you ashamed of yourself now? :-)

I'm kidding. You felt you were wronged, and you took steps to make it
right. There's nothing to be ashamed of about that (within limits).

I'm curious, though. Did posting your complaints on ROFF and elsewhere
have any effect? I hope not, because I don't want to see every FF
consumer complaint become a ROFF cause.

Old April 6th, 2004, 09:01 PM
Steve Sullivan

In article k.net,
rw wrote:

Steve Sullivan wrote:

They called me up today, I came in, and they gave me a new pair of
waders.

Aren't you ashamed of yourself now? :-)

No, although I think I made a mistake in not having a third party go in
and try to work things out. I was very emotional about the issue, they
were very emotional, I was friends with the owner before this, it is too
things turned out like they did.

I'm kidding. You felt you were wronged, and you took steps to make it
right. There's nothing to be ashamed of about that (within limits).

I'm curious, though. Did posting your complaints on ROFF and elsewhere
have any effect? I hope not, because I don't want to see every FF
consumer complaint become a ROFF cause.

Then in that case, no it did not have any effect.
Old April 7th, 2004, 07:24 AM

"Tim J." wrote in message

"Darwin Vander Stelt" wrote...
You'll probably feel a lot better in a week when your period is over.

Hmmmm. . . harboring some ill-will toward the fairer sex, are we? This is

post
number two where you've attempted to insult someone by comparing them to a
woman. If Cyli or Snake get a hold of you. . . shiver.

Hmmmm. No, there's no point in taking on someone who doesn't know the
difference between having a period and PMS. Or who blames too much
on either of them. They're going to be mildly bewildered a lot, at
best. Someone who thinks it's okay to say, '...period is over.'
because it's not as gross as, '...off the rag.' is not fair game.
Same mindset, but making their best attempt at being a sensitive new
age guy.

However, they're often useful if one's car breaks down. When they're
done with it, a proper mechanic can find a lot to blame the problems
on.

--

rbc:vixen,Minnow Goddess,Willow Watcher,and all that sort of thing.
Often taunted by trout.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli