Power Pro - Reformulated?

Old October 25th, 2007, 01:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Default Power Pro - Reformulated?

I was just looking at a Power Pro Box. Its says rounder, smoother, thinner.
I wonder if they made some major changes to it? Anybody know?

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River

Old October 25th, 2007, 03:11 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joe Haubenreich

My guess it that they came out with a new package that says "Rounder,
smoother, thinner."

Unless they add what they're comparing to, they can pretty much lay claim to
those qualities. It's probably rounder, smoother, and thinner than some
other braids and maybe than some earlier versions of PowerPro, but they
don't say, do they?

See http://www.powerpro.com/advantage/index.asp. If this were something
really new, I would think they would trumpet it there, but they don't. They
use plenty of "er" words (e.g., smoother, stronger) on that site and seem to
be comparing themselves to earlier types of superlines.

Joe
____________________

.. .

Old October 25th, 2007, 03:29 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"Joe Haubenreich" wrote in
message . ..
My guess it that they came out with a new package that says "Rounder,
smoother, thinner."

Unless they add what they're comparing to, they can pretty much lay claim

those qualities. It's probably rounder, smoother, and thinner than some
other braids and maybe than some earlier versions of PowerPro, but they
don't say, do they?

See http://www.powerpro.com/advantage/index.asp. If this were something
really new, I would think they would trumpet it there, but they don't.

They
use plenty of "er" words (e.g., smoother, stronger) on that site and seem

be comparing themselves to earlier types of superlines.

Somewhere around here I've got an old (couple years atleast) bulk spool of
PP 50lb. Maybe I'll cut off a piece and take it in to compare to the string
in one of those new boxes.

Old October 26th, 2007, 02:58 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
JamesRay

"Bob La Londe" wrote in
:

I was just looking at a Power Pro Box. Its says rounder, smoother,
thinner. I wonder if they made some major changes to it? Anybody
know?

Sounds like the perfect description of a tin of $pam, you should know since
you are one of Hormel's aspiring $pamers here.

JR

Old October 26th, 2007, 05:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Default James Ray

JamesRay wrote:

Sounds like the perfect description of a tin of $pam, you should know since
you are one of Hormel's aspiring $pamers here.

JR

You are becoming the comic relief on news groups, as we have never seen
anyone this stupid,, that can type, then again you may be using voice
software, and you don't even know how to type :-)

--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
Old October 26th, 2007, 10:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"Rodney Long" wrote in message

snip

You are becoming the comic relief on news groups, as we have never seen
anyone this stupid,, that can type, then again you may be using voice
software, and you don't even know how to type :-)

I just block him.

Old October 27th, 2007, 02:21 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

On Oct 26, 12:55 pm, Rodney Long wrote:
JamesRay wrote:
Sounds like the perfect description of a tin of $pam, you should know since
you are one of Hormel's aspiring $pamers here.

JR

You are becoming the comic relief on news groups, as we have never seen
anyone this stupid,, that can type, then again you may be using voice
software, and you don't even know how to type :-)

--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
See lure video you won't believehttp://ezknot.com/videos.html

The INVALID after his name must refer to a mental disorder. Wonder if
he has a handicapped parking tag, too.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Old October 27th, 2007, 02:55 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
JamesERay

"Bob La Londe" wrote in news:47225693$0$26393$88260bb3
@free.teranews.com:

I just block him.

Why thank you for that tidbit Blobby. You $pamers know all the tricks,
don't you, by golly!

JR

Old October 27th, 2007, 02:55 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
JamesRay

Rodney Long wrote in
:

JamesRay wrote:

Sounds like the perfect description of a tin of $pam, you should know
since you are one of Hormel's aspiring $pamers here.

JR

You are becoming the comic relief on news groups, as we have never
seen anyone this stupid,, that can type, then again you may be using
voice software, and you don't even know how to type :-)

Oh Dickie Boy, I am glad I get under your greasy Wiggle $paming skin.

BTW: When are you going to send me those $pam infused Wiggle freebies?

The Cockroaches in my fire wood pile are getting mighty hungry!

Old October 27th, 2007, 02:59 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
JamesRay

Ronnie wrote in
ups.com:

The INVALID after his name must refer to a mental disorder. Wonder if
he has a handicapped parking tag, too.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Well by golly RunnyBowels,

Their seems to be no end to $pamers here, glad I arrived in time!

JR