Subject: problem solving

Old December 8th, 2003, 11:34 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

Default Subject: problem solving

What would you do?

You are driving down the road in your car on a wild, stormy night,
when you pass by a bus stop and you see three people waiting for the
bus:
1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
2. An old friend who once saved your life.
3. The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there
could only be one passenger in your car?

Think before you continue reading.

This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as
part of a job application. You could pick up the old lady, because she
is going to die, and thus you should save her first. Or you could take
the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the
perfect chance to pay him back. However, you may never be able to find
your perfect mate again.

Sometimes, we gain more if we are able to give up our stubborn
thought limitations. Never forget to "Think Outside of the Box."

The correct answer is to run the old lady over and put
her out of her misery, have sex with the perfect partner against the bus
stop, then drive off with the old friend for some beers.

I just love happy endings

Old December 9th, 2003, 02:59 AM
vincent p. norris

[...]

Naw, you give the car keys to your friend to drive the old lady to the
hospital, and you wait for the bus in the rain with your dream girl,
having earned her eternal admiration.

vince
Old December 9th, 2003, 09:56 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"vincent p. norris" wrote in message

Naw, you give the car keys to your friend to drive the old lady to the
hospital, and you wait for the bus in the rain with your dream girl,
having earned her eternal admiration.

vince

I left that part out, not thinkin' it relevant.

Op --non-traditionalist--

Old December 10th, 2003, 03:05 AM
SnakeFiddler

Naw, you give the car keys to your friend to drive the old lady to the
hospital, and you wait for the bus in the rain with your dream girl, having
earned her eternal admiration.

Vince

Good Answer! You are sooooooo smooth....

Snakefiddler