It's looking like Obama/Biden may not finish at all...

Old October 2nd, 2008, 11:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

Default It's looking like Obama/Biden may not finish at all...

wrote in message
McCain would take...are you ready, NY, NJ, and sorry, Tom, but PA.

TC,

pass the pipe, Rick. I have 3 polls in front of me that have Obama in front
here by 9, 11 and 15 percent. None of them have McCain able to top 40%. Oh,
and two polls currently show McCain behind by 5-9% in Virginia, and McCain
flat out conceded Michigan today.....keep whistling, my friend, you'll be
past the graveyard soon!g
Tom

Old October 3rd, 2008, 12:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Oct 2, 3:41*pm, "Tom Littleton" wrote:

pass the pipe, Rick. I have 3 polls in front of me that have Obama in front
here by 9, 11 and 15 percent. None of them have McCain able to top 40%. Oh,
and two polls currently show McCain behind by 5-9% in Virginia, and McCain
flat out conceded Michigan today.....keep whistling, my friend, you'll be
past the graveyard soon!g
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Tom

Just wait one blooming second there Tom. What makes you think Rick
favors Palin/McCain? Or that he is a Republican? Where did he say
that? Huh? Huh?
You shouldna make assumptions about folk. Its, . . assumptious.
Dave
R is a nefarian if I am not mistakis
Old October 3rd, 2008, 12:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 22:41:51 GMT, "Tom Littleton"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
McCain would take...are you ready, NY, NJ, and sorry, Tom, but PA.

TC,

pass the pipe, Rick. I have 3 polls in front of me that have Obama in front
here by 9, 11 and 15 percent. None of them have McCain able to top 40%. Oh,
and two polls currently show McCain behind by 5-9% in Virginia, and McCain
flat out conceded Michigan today.....keep whistling, my friend, you'll be
past the graveyard soon!g
Tom

I can't explain it, call it a "sense" - I was talking to another ROFFian
about 2 weeks ago (who shall remain nameless to protect the guilty...)
and while they are an Obama supporter, they weren't as sure as I was
that Florida was trending Obama, and now, it's trending Obama. My sense
is that none of the polls are gonna be accurate when folks close the
curtain. Oh, sure, Illinois is solidly Obama, Arizona is McCain, but I
can see states that folks are sure will go this way or that going that
way or this at this point. And last night didn't help matters one bit.

TC,
Old October 13th, 2008, 06:25 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

wrote:
Can you say McGovern/Eagleton...

Sheesh,

The way the polls stand today (10/13) should teach you a lesson: It's
prudent to save your gloating until after the election.

Old October 13th, 2008, 10:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"rw" wrote in message
m...
wrote:
Can you say McGovern/Eagleton...

Sheesh,

The way the polls stand today (10/13) should teach you a lesson: It's
prudent to save your gloating until after the election.

I tried to tell him that this rumor was bogus, but......g
Tom

Old October 13th, 2008, 11:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

Tom Littleton wrote:
"rw" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

Can you say McGovern/Eagleton...

Sheesh,

The way the polls stand today (10/13) should teach you a lesson: It's
prudent to save your gloating until after the election.

I tried to tell him that this rumor was bogus, but......g
Tom

I have no doubt that the "Palen bump" after the RNC convention got
Dick's dick stiff.

I'm not gloating -- merely predicting. I predict a landslide. I'll be
satisfied with a narrow win, but I'll gloat with a landslide.

Old October 13th, 2008, 11:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"rw" wrote in message
m...

I'm merely hoping for a decisive victory. The LAST thing the US needs at the
moment is a few months of legal horse**** over a hair-thin election. No
gloating in my current plans, but quiet satisfaction if all goes as planned
for the Obama camp. Ah, **** it, I will probably gloat, should some of the
usual suspects show up here and go all goofy on us.........
Tom