OT Why Obama WIns

Old October 8th, 2008, 09:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

Default OT Why Obama WIns

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 14:24:06 -0500, "Wolfgang"
wrote:

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 11:30:57 -0500, "Wolfgang"
wrote:

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
news On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 08:31:14 -0500, "Wolfgang"
wrote:

"Tom Littleton" wrote in message

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
Yeah, but it *is* fun playing with Mikey Junior.

oh, no, I can feel it coming.......

And what would "it" be?

Wolfgang

Mikey Junior!

What do you see when you look in a mirror?

Wolfgang

You see PeeWee Herman's look-alike.

Perverted Shrimp.

What do you see when you look in a mirror?

Wolfgang

What do you want me to see, Dwarf?

MJ.

Davey

Old October 8th, 2008, 09:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

wrote:

. ..

wrote:

"Tom Littleton" wrote in message
t...

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
Yeah, but it *is* fun playing with Mikey Junior.

oh, no, I can feel it coming.......

And what would "it" be?

Wolfgang

Mikey Junior!

What do you see when you look in a mirror?

Wolfgang

You see PeeWee Herman's look-alike.

Perverted Shrimp.

What do you see when you look in a mirror?

Wolfgang

What do you want me to see, Dwarf?

MJ.

Does the question scare you because you don't understand it?

Wolfgang

Old October 9th, 2008, 11:57 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

wrote:

"Tom Littleton" wrote in message
et...

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
Yeah, but it *is* fun playing with Mikey Junior.

oh, no, I can feel it coming.......

And what would "it" be?

Wolfgang

Mikey Junior!

What do you see when you look in a mirror?

Wolfgang

You see PeeWee Herman's look-alike.

Perverted Shrimp.

What do you see when you look in a mirror?

Wolfgang

What do you want me to see, Dwarf?

MJ.

Does the question scare you because you don't understand it?

Wolfgang

I see a realist, Wolfgang.

Old October 9th, 2008, 12:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

news:drnne45gakf2oj5rvls52spfi6ib53svoj@4a x.com...
Yeah, but it *is* fun playing with Mikey Junior.

oh, no, I can feel it coming.......

And what would "it" be?

Wolfgang

Mikey Junior!

What do you see when you look in a mirror?

Wolfgang

You see PeeWee Herman's look-alike.

Perverted Shrimp.

What do you see when you look in a mirror?

Wolfgang

What do you want me to see, Dwarf?

MJ.

Does the question scare you because you don't understand it?

Wolfgang

I see a realist, Wolfgang. *

Either your mirror or your brain is defective, practically everybody
else sees an ignorant nasty stupid lying mother****er with delusions
of superiority, and the preposterous idea that having some money, or a
fast car, or a load of other materialistic rubbish, could possibly
change the obvious facts, influence what others see, or blind them to
a multitude of extremely serious character faults.

Old October 9th, 2008, 08:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

wrote:

Does the question scare you because you don't understand it?

Nothing you could do would scare me, Wolfgang.

When I look in the mirror I see a realist. I see a man who uses his
time, talents, and treasures to help others. Now, if you do not
believe that, and I see no reason why you should, well, that's your
problem, not mine.

Every day of my life I see how nasty and terrible man can be towards
his fellow man. But, I also see the good side, the caring side.
Unfortunately the bad side of man seems to be winning out more and
more every day.

I doubt this will help, but believe me, I hope it does.

Old October 9th, 2008, 08:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

Ah, yes, Doug Reese...... Kerry's own little pitbull apologist. With
over 57,000 posts in several different news groups, most apologizing
for his hero J. F. Kerry, one has to ask oneself, "How much does Kerry
pay you to defend/adore/apoligize for him?"

Whatdoyahave, some sort of recognition signal that whenever someone
says a disparaging word about the scumbag, it clues you in so you can
remark on it and collect from Kerry? That has got to keep you busy.
d;o) I can tell you that Kerry is the second cheapest man that I know.
With an income in the 90's of somewhere around $300K/years, he gave an
astonishing amount of $300 to charity. His excuse? He had kids in
college. Hell, he married two ATMs and makes more than me, but I
managed to pay for my kids' education AND give more than that to
charity.

He is a cheap *******, Reese, and you are his apologist.

Old October 9th, 2008, 08:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Thu, 09 Oct 2008 15:28:38 -0400, Dave LaCourse
wrote:

[...]

Sorry. Posted to the wrong thread.

Old October 10th, 2008, 05:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Doug Reese[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

Correct -- "Dave and his lies" go in the other thread.

Doug Reese

Dave- Hide quoted text -