For sale

Old January 11th, 2004, 09:02 PM
marktattoo

Default For sale

Conoflex source beachcaster rod, complete with fuji reel seat set for
pendilum casting style or can be used with coasters. In very good condition

cost new £269.99. Willing to listen to sensible offers.

North west lancs location

Mark

Old January 11th, 2004, 10:36 PM
marktattoo

Ringed for multi, used about a dozen times. Based in Morecambe.
Email me privatly to discuss price and viewing if you are intrested

mark

Old January 11th, 2004, 10:55 PM
Handy Andy

"marktattoo" wrote in message
Ringed for multi, used about a dozen times. Based in Morecambe.
Email me privatly to discuss price and viewing if you are intrested

Hi Mark - ringed by factory / shop / other ?
What £ are you really looking for ?
Serious bidder - cash waiting
Don

Old January 11th, 2004, 11:48 PM
marktattoo

As far as I am aware ringed by factory I have txt you the min price I am
willing to let it go for.
mark

Old January 12th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Alex

"marktattoo" wrote in message
As far as I am aware ringed by factory I have txt you the min price I am
willing to let it go for.
mark

Come on why so coy! we all want to know how much you are going to sell it
for.
You did after all advertise it on a public domain.

Old January 12th, 2004, 09:51 PM
marktattoo

"Alex" wrote in message

"marktattoo" wrote in message
As far as I am aware ringed by factory I have txt you the min price I am
willing to let it go for.
mark

Come on why so coy! we all want to know how much you are going to sell it
for.
You did after all advertise it on a public domain.

not coy at all, If was open to offers, that are serious not silly offers.

I hopefully have a person intrested in purchasing it.

Old January 13th, 2004, 08:38 AM
marktattoo

Because I wanted to try and sell it locally, to avoid postage, not the
easiest things to send safely, plus I don't have to pay fee's to the likes
of ebay, paypal etc etc. However if my buyer falls through for any reason
the rod may well be readvertised in that manner

mark

"SEAANGLING" wrote in message
You did after all advertise it on a public domain.

I hopefully have a person intrested in purchasing it.

Why not have an online auction, that could raise some interest, cheers,

Norman.

Old January 13th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Alex

"marktattoo" wrote in message
Because I wanted to try and sell it locally, to avoid postage, not the
easiest things to send safely.

Postage can be a problem with a rod. Your local post office will more than
often refuse anything over 4ft.
Goes back to the old days when parcels were sent in sacks. A private courier
can cost up to £16, add the cost of a rod tube and it is often not worth the
bother.