Lake Harding (Bartletts Ferry)

Old March 22nd, 2009, 11:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Da Chief

Default Lake Harding (Bartletts Ferry)

This may not interest the entire group, so any responses can be sent to me
personally.

If anybody has any information on this lake I'd appreciate it greatly if you
could share it. I plan on fishing this lake second weekend of April and I've
never been there. If you truly know the area I'd also like an opinion on
local campgrounds.

--
Shelby Foles,

Old March 24th, 2009, 01:50 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

On Mar 22, 7:05*pm, "Da Chief" wrote:
This may not interest the entire group, so any responses can be sent to me
personally.

If anybody has any information on this lake I'd appreciate it greatly if you
could share it. I plan on fishing this lake second weekend of April and I've
never been there. If you truly know the area I'd also like an opinion on
local campgrounds.

--
Shelby Foles,

The only campground I know of is the Georga Power campground Blanton
Creek. If you are taking off from Idlehour Ramp it is only a few
miles downstream. Not far by road, either, but the last time I stayed
there they kept the gate locked untill 8 AM.

My mid April Trick worms should be good about the banks up the river
and in Hawalaka Creek. Lots of good docks and brush piles to fish in
that creek, too. I would throw a buzzbait or popper early, too. Lake
is full of spots.

If you put in at Idlehour fish the cove the ramp is in and the point
on the downstream side. Our tournament there in February it produced
first and second places. Lots of good grass in that cove and around
the island upstream of it, too.

If you want to go there one day during the week next week let me know,
I will show you what I know.

BTW - second weekend in April is Easter Sunday - Are yall fishing on
Saturday

Hope this helps.

Ronnie

http//fishing.about.com