20 Penn's Fly Pics

Old January 23rd, 2005, 02:15 AM
vincent p. norris

Default 20 Penn's Fly Pics

.... looking forward to seeing the green drake circus.....

jeff

Actually, Jeff, it's very hard to see. Too goddam many bugs in the
way!

vince
Old January 23rd, 2005, 11:32 AM
asadi

"Tim J."
My Penns schedule is quickly going to hell in a hand basket (again) and
we may be putting our house up for sale the week before. I hate to hang
on to the space you've designated for me in the nonsmoking cabin and
then have to back out. Go ahead and give someone my slot and, if I can
get there, I'll tent it down in Reid's Run. . . or has it been renamed
Wolfgang Runs?
--
TL,
Tim

Tim I'll be glad to put you up for a night or two... I'll even smoke
outside - but I pity the bear....I get vicious when I get the munchies...

john

p.s. In windows 98 do I have to use software to share the internet
connection on my home network? Wouldn't it be easier with a dial-up modem
router?

Old January 23rd, 2005, 11:58 AM
Jeff Miller

vincent p. norris wrote:

.... looking forward to seeing the green drake circus.....

jeff

Actually, Jeff, it's very hard to see. Too goddam many bugs in the
way!

vince

G... "lookin" forward to it Vince. It's the bugs as much as the fish
that keep me coming back to Penns...as well as y'all pennsylvaners...and
the sportsman's club...and the millheim...and the amish
countryside...and, well...you know.

jeff
Old January 23rd, 2005, 02:34 PM
Thomas Littleton

"asadi" wrote in message
m...
p.s. In windows 98 do I have to use software to share the internet
connection on my home network? Wouldn't it be easier with a dial-up modem
router?

Usually, your network software should enable that, but I think you need a
broadband connection for it to work, in many cases.
Tom

Old January 23rd, 2005, 05:02 PM
bruiser

Todd Snider's got an album out entitled "East Nashville Skyline"

bruce h

Old January 24th, 2005, 12:53 AM
vincent p. norris

G... "lookin" forward to it Vince.

I am too, Jeff!

vince
Old February 5th, 2005, 05:09 AM
The Finn

Nice Pics, as usual...drop me an e-mail or give me a call this weekend.
Whipping up a batch of Chili tomorrow for Dawn's Superbowl party to
distract the pre-game card players. Shouldn't be hard, it's a laywers
crowd....