Anyone heard from Pat G.????

Old August 18th, 2006, 10:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default Anyone heard from Pat G.????

I know that Pat usually lurks, but he's been awfully quiet lately and I
haven't heard if he's attending the NWC this year. He's always been so good
about attending these functions, it's not like him to miss one.

Pat, you there?
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old August 18th, 2006, 11:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Henry Hefner Henry Hefner is offline
Junior Member

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
I know that Pat usually lurks, but he's been awfully quiet lately and I
haven't heard if he's attending the NWC this year. He's always been so good
about attending these functions, it's not like him to miss one.

Pat, you there?
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

He posts regularly on the Texas Fishing Forum, and has an email address
available there. I wouldn't post his addy here without his permission,
but if you want it just email me at ornery(at)aircanopy.net.

Old August 19th, 2006, 01:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Henry Hefner" wrote in message
oups.com...
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
I know that Pat usually lurks, but he's been awfully quiet lately and I
haven't heard if he's attending the NWC this year. He's always been so
good
about attending these functions, it's not like him to miss one.

Pat, you there?

Could it be a different Pat G? This one is from Chicago and sings Rugby
Songs! ;-)

Old August 19th, 2006, 03:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Henry Hefner Henry Hefner is offline
Junior Member

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:

Could it be a different Pat G? This one is from Chicago and sings Rugby
Songs! ;-)

Must be, I thought you were referring to Pat Goff. He used to post
here, and I think I remember that Bob La Londe bought a boat from him.
But he lives in Texas.

Old August 19th, 2006, 03:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Henry Hefner" wrote in message
oups.com...
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:

Could it be a different Pat G? This one is from Chicago and sings Rugby
Songs! ;-)

Must be, I thought you were referring to Pat Goff. He used to post
here, and I think I remember that Bob La Londe bought a boat from him.
But he lives in Texas.

Yep, that's definitely a different Pat. I've fished with both of them, and
the Texas Pat can flip and pitch like no one I've ever seen!

Old August 19th, 2006, 06:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Alwaysfishking

And the other pat has a red thong, bad rugby songs and has had bad things in
his mouth. and all that came out in about a ten minute span at the NWC after
party

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

Old August 21st, 2006, 02:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Heavy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Sorry I missed that one..........I think???????????????

Heavy

Oh yeah, you missed that! My God, I laughed until my sides hurt, with tears
streaming down my face. See what happens when you miss the NWC???

Old August 21st, 2006, 08:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Heavy

Well from the sounds of things there won't be to many of us fishing
this thing this year?????????????????????????????/

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
oups.com...

Old August 21st, 2006, 08:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...
I know that Pat usually lurks, but he's been awfully quiet lately and I
haven't heard if he's attending the NWC this year. He's always been so

good
about attending these functions, it's not like him to miss one.

Pat, you there?
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Last I heard from Mr Goff he was working in Tennessee. He still had his
Texas cell phone number for those who had it. Sometimes he pops on over on
the Bass Cat Boats forums.

--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com