New Bass Fishing Forum

Old November 30th, 2006, 11:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
[email protected]

Default New Bass Fishing Forum

Hey guys.. a friend and I have started a new forum dedicated to bass
fishing. We are indexing this newsgroup so there is an acrhive of
content people can search from the forum index. Drop by, register
and say hi! The url is http://www.thebassforum.com/

Hopefully within the next few days we will have an image gallery
online so people can post pictures of their catches, equipment and
boats.

Thanks!

Jay Carter
The Bass Forum Administrator

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

Old December 1st, 2006, 01:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
lab~rat >:-)

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:14:02 -0600, Jay Carter
) puked:

Hey guys.. a friend and I have started a new forum dedicated to bass
fishing. We are indexing this newsgroup so there is an acrhive of
content people can search from the forum index. Drop by, register
and say hi! The url is http://www.thebassforum.com/

Hopefully within the next few days we will have an image gallery
online so people can post pictures of their catches, equipment and
boats.

Thanks!

Jay Carter
The Bass Forum Administrator

I hate when people do this. Why can't you just attract your own
posters instead of redirecting posts made specific to this group.

Not everyone wants to be achieved as participating in your forum and
that's why we're here.
--
lab~rat :-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Old December 1st, 2006, 03:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now

) wrote:

Hey guys.. a friend and I have started a new forum dedicated to bass
fishing. We are indexing this newsgroup so there is an acrhive of
content people can search from the forum index.

For people to inept to figure out how to use Google to search this or
any other group?

Drop by, register
and say hi! The url is http://www.thebassforum.com/

Why not participate here and not have to register?

Hopefully within the next few days we will have an image gallery
online so people can post pictures of their catches, equipment and
boats.

That's what abpf is for and you don't need to register!

Thanks!

Jay Carter
The Bass Forum Administrator

Remove the x for e-mail reply
1996 HD Sportster 1200S. N9JBF. Bass fishing Aficionado!
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Old December 3rd, 2006, 05:30 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
[email protected]

Wow.. so much hate.

I apologize for trying to open another venue for talking about bass
fishing. I thought, obvioulsy incorrectly, that people might enjoy
having a place better suited for discussions than almost 30 year old
technology.

Again, my apologies.

Old December 3rd, 2006, 06:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"Jay Carter" wrote in message
Wow.. so much hate.

Wow so sensitive.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River

Old December 3rd, 2006, 09:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Damifino

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
.. .

Why are you apologizing? Apparently I missed something.

Old December 3rd, 2006, 10:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now

On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 11:30:07 -0600, Jay Carter
) wrote:

Wow.. so much hate.

No, people just get tired of everybody and his brother comin around
and wanting them to register to do what they already do without
registering. Not to mention you, at least in your current form, have
not posted word one here about Bass fishing or anything else other
than to promote your site and whine*.

* I'm not going to bother to google you.

I apologize for trying to open another venue for talking about bass
fishing. I thought, obvioulsy incorrectly, that people might enjoy
having a place better suited for discussions than almost 30 year old
technology.

Another guy gonna show us how it's done, then gets offended. Did ya
bother to read the FAQ?

If your so up on technology you should know how this works. If not,
boy are you in for a surprise :}

Tell us who you are. Discuss something other than your brandy new
site. Maybe people would want to register on your site if they knew
you and thought you could be trusted with their registration info...Or
not.

If you just stopped in to dump your promotional crap, wonder why no
one shows up and then whine...Don't let the door hit you on the way
out!

Again, my apologies.

Don't apologize everybody has to learn sometime :}

Old December 3rd, 2006, 10:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Henry Hefner Henry Hefner is offline
Junior Member

On Dec 3, 11:30 am, Jay Carter ) wrote:
Wow.. so much hate.

I apologize for trying to open another venue for talking about bass
fishing. I thought, obvioulsy incorrectly, that people might enjoy
having a place better suited for discussions than almost 30 year old
technology.

Again, my apologies.

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final
Web @http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

The problem people have with your post isn't another venue for talking
about bass fishing. Those are a dime a dozen, and we get them all the
time here. Look for yourself he http://tinyurl.com/y4dnon
The problem is you harvesting our discussions from here and using them
as if we were posters to your website.
As far as 30 year old technology, we have an ability here that you
won't have on your website. We can set our newsreaders to ignore
posters that trash the place up with content we don't want to bother
with. I'd bet there isn't an option on your forum for me to read wanted
content while blocking your posts from my sight.

Old December 4th, 2006, 12:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"Damifino" wrote in message
.. .

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
.. .

Why are you apologizing? Apparently I missed something.

Me apologize? No I was being facetious.