Irish Club Site

Old July 18th, 2004, 12:58 PM
JK

Default Irish Club Site

Our club has just put up its website... Anyone interested can visit us at
www.DeeleAngling.Com
All comments welcome

Regards,
Jon

Old July 18th, 2004, 05:38 PM
W. D. Grey

In article , JK
writes
Our club has just put up its website... Anyone interested can visit us at
www.DeeleAngling.Com
All comments welcome

Regards,
Jon

Got a message "This page cannot be displayed"

BTW use lower case letters in you r URL.

I'm using IE6.
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk

Old July 19th, 2004, 07:46 AM
laxhill

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 17:38:10 +0100, "W. D. Grey"
wrote:

In article , JK
writes
Our club has just put up its website... Anyone interested can visit us at
www.DeeleAngling.Com
All comments welcome

Regards,
Jon

Got a message "This page cannot be displayed"

BTW use lower case letters in you r URL.

I'm using IE6.

Loaded ok for me - Win XP Pro IE 6.026. Haven't had chance for proper
look around site - off fishing in a minute
Keith

Old July 19th, 2004, 06:00 PM
JK

Should not matter if URL is upper/lower case.... the Caps in the URL make it
easier to read......
The server was down for maintenance briefly and that may have been the
reason it did not load.....
BTW...... large sea trout appearing on streams in the north coast .....
catch reports of fish a few pounds in weight are regular... the Deele is now
regularly giving up fish in excess of lbs..... salmon next !!

Jon