"Swiftcraft Dominator" hulls

Old December 12th, 2003, 12:20 AM
bruce

Default "Swiftcraft Dominator" hulls

I know this has nothing to do with sport fishing directly, but I have
tried just about every other news group that exists.

So here goes, I am looking for anyone who owns or has owned a
"Swiftcraft Dominator".
In particular I am interested in talking to anyone who's "Swiftcraft
Dominator" outboard or stern drive hulls have been converted to use an
outboard pod design.

Regards
Bruce
Old December 12th, 2003, 08:27 AM
Lindsay

bruce wrote:

I know this has nothing to do with sport fishing directly, but I have
tried just about every other news group that exists.

So here goes, I am looking for anyone who owns or has owned a
"Swiftcraft Dominator".
In particular I am interested in talking to anyone who's "Swiftcraft
Dominator" outboard or stern drive hulls have been converted to use an
outboard pod design.

How'd ya go with the floor?

Lindsay
--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN
Old December 15th, 2003, 12:31 AM
bruce

Lindsay,

The floor is complete with new stringers, a underfloor 120L fuel tank,
underfloor drainage pipes from the forward storage pockets and
underfloor electrical conduit. I also made a mould up for some new
fibreglass side pockets. The transom main section is also complete as
well. I am in the process of making a mould to finish of the top
section of the hull where the original outboard well once was. When
this is all done then I have to apply the flow coat to the inside to
finish the job off.

Regards
Bruce

Old December 23rd, 2003, 08:12 AM
Lindsay

bruce wrote:

Lindsay,

The floor is complete with new stringers, a underfloor 120L fuel tank,
underfloor drainage pipes from the forward storage pockets and
underfloor electrical conduit. I also made a mould up for some new
fibreglass side pockets. The transom main section is also complete as
well. I am in the process of making a mould to finish of the top
section of the hull where the original outboard well once was. When
this is all done then I have to apply the flow coat to the inside to
finish the job off.

Sounds great!!! Well done!
Did you find any black filler under the stringers/keel?

Got any pics? Gunna upload them to the web somewhere?

Seasons greets to all in aus fishing...

Lindsay

Old December 23rd, 2003, 11:57 PM
bruce

Once the top section of the hull where the original outboard well was,
I will post a series of pics up to this stage. This could be a while
as we are also doing some renovations on the family home early in the
new year. But it will happen.

Enjoy your Xmas and tight lines.