Ping!! MS geeks

Old October 16th, 2006, 05:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

Default Ping!! MS geeks

Anyone know if its possible to create custom autoshapes? I want to add some
Boolean Circuit symbols to my autoshapes so I can draw circuits in Word. Or
is there a download that installs them for me?

For those who learned them in another form, they are those logic circuits
that use a triangle for 'not', a U-shaped thingy for 'and', and a triangular
star-trek shaped thingy for 'or'.

--riverman

Old October 16th, 2006, 05:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid

riverman wrote:
Anyone know if its possible to create custom autoshapes? I want to add some
Boolean Circuit symbols to my autoshapes so I can draw circuits in Word. Or
is there a download that installs them for me?

For those who learned them in another form, they are those logic circuits
that use a triangle for 'not', a U-shaped thingy for 'and', and a triangular
star-trek shaped thingy for 'or'.

http://www.dailysofts.com/program/921/2025/RapidPi.html
Will this do it for you?
Frank Reid

Old October 16th, 2006, 06:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
John

MS calls them Symbols in Word. Click on the INSERT Menu, then click Symbol
and look in Subsets to find those that suit your needs. If you can't find
what you need, maybe a standards group has developed them already.
Good luck!
John

Old October 16th, 2006, 06:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

riverman wrote:
Anyone know if its possible to create custom autoshapes? I want to add some
Boolean Circuit symbols to my autoshapes so I can draw circuits in Word. Or
is there a download that installs them for me?

For those who learned them in another form, they are those logic circuits
that use a triangle for 'not', a U-shaped thingy for 'and', and a triangular
star-trek shaped thingy for 'or'.

Do you have Visio? I do all my drawings in Visio and then cut-n-paste
into word or powerpoint. I don't have autoshapes, but I most likely
have all the logic gates you'd want already drawn.
- Ken