Opinions needed!

Old April 16th, 2007, 04:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Doug

Default Opinions needed!

Hey Steve,

All joking aside, I would say the clean shaven look is way more professional
looking. Keep the stash, and ditch the beard.

Doug

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message
This may be stupid, but I'm having some trouble making a decision and I
need your help.

We're looking at re-launching Steve Huber's OutdoorFrontiersTV this fall,
and I'm about to begin filming for the coming season.

Last fall, when I was done with the fire department, I started growing a
beard and I kind of like it.

But, when we aired before, I only had a mustache.

I'm perfectly willing to shave or keep the beard trimmed, but I need to
know which face you prefer to look at; hairy or not?

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com/of/i...hp?serendipity[subpage]=forum&boardid=13&threadid=77

Getting rid of the mustache is NOT an option. I've had the "stach" for
over 34 years and I'm kind of attached to it!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old April 16th, 2007, 11:46 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Carlos

So do you want to look like Marty Stouffer, or Kevin Vandam?

LOL!

Carlos
Old April 16th, 2007, 03:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"Carlos" wrote in message

So do you want to look like Marty Stouffer, or Kevin Vandam?

Or Dee Thomas. LOL

Old April 16th, 2007, 03:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
www.jerrys-world.com/silver.jpg

NEVER do that again Jerry!!!

Old April 16th, 2007, 03:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob Rickard

Remember the most deep-set of important human emotions, Steve: The more
people see you, the more they think they know you. The more they see you,
the more they feel comfortable with you. The more they think they know you,
the more they trust you & your word. The more they trust you, the more they
trust the products you advertise. BUT... change your looks & you basically
erase the person they knew, so you essentially get to start all over again.
However your appearance looked at the beginning of a successful season,
DON"T CHANGE IT!

Bob Rickard
.................................................. .................................................. ......................................

Old April 16th, 2007, 09:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

I was going to say Grizzly Adams, but that would be showing my age.

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
.. .

Old April 16th, 2007, 10:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jerry Barton

Do what ????? :0)

Member Of The National Association Of Photoshop Professionals

. ..

Old April 16th, 2007, 11:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Carlos" wrote in message

So do you want to look like Marty Stouffer, or Kevin Vandam?

Ahh neither? I've met Marty and well, let's just say I was less impressed
with him than he was. And Kevin doesn't have a mustache......
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Old April 17th, 2007, 12:36 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Great, as it stands right now, based on the feedback from here,
OutdoorFrontiers.com and a couple other sources, bearded Steve is tied with
mustashioed Steve, with "I dunno" running third.

Anyone else got an opinion one way or the other?
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Old April 17th, 2007, 12:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jim Laumann

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:36:28 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

Great, as it stands right now, based on the feedback from here,
OutdoorFrontiers.com and a couple other sources, bearded Steve is tied with
mustashioed Steve, with "I dunno" running third.

Anyone else got an opinion one way or the other?

Tie Breaker!!!!

Original recipie for my chicken, and in fishing guides.

Jim