Silver fish with red eye identification

Old May 14th, 2007, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
[email protected]

Default Silver fish with red eye identification

Hi, can anyone tell me what these fish are?

http://i7.tinypic.com/4le48qt.jpg

They aren't great photos, but it's the best I could do on my phone.

I caught them both yesterday at Fontburn Reservoir in Northumberland.
Both were returned and swam off, but I don't know what they were. I've
only caught Rainbow Trout there before. It's also the first time I was
fishing with sweetcorn.

Cheers

Old May 14th, 2007, 10:08 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
[email protected]

Great, thanks for that.

On 14 May, 21:16, "Ron Wilkinson" wrote:
They're roach

oups.com...

Old May 22nd, 2007, 02:39 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
gentlegreen

wrote in message
ps.com...
Great, thanks for that.

On 14 May, 21:16, "Ron Wilkinson" wrote:
They're roach

wrote in message

oups.com...

Hi, can anyone tell me what these fish are?

http://i7.tinypic.com/4le48qt.jpg

They aren't great photos, but it's the best I could do on my phone.

I caught them both yesterday at Fontburn Reservoir in Northumberland.
Both were returned and swam off, but I don't know what they were. I've
only caught Rainbow Trout there before. It's also the first time I was
fishing with sweetcorn.

Cheers

presumably the camera gave it the red eye