Boat / Fishing Club Signs or Graphics

Old May 15th, 2005, 11:34 PM
Shane Wilson

Default Boat / Fishing Club Signs or Graphics

Hi Fisher Guys & Girls.
Just dropping a note to let you know we are around.

Whether you need a simple banner, updated graphics for your trade show
exhibit, or a complete signage makeover, SIGNWAVE® is committed to providing
you with the sign solutions to meet your needs. Signs can help you promote
your products and services, establish or increase brand awareness, direct
people to your location, guide them around your place of business or bring
your site into OH&S signage compliance.

Whether you need a simple banner, updated graphics for your trade show
exhibit, or a complete signage makeover, SIGNWAVE® is committed to providing
you with the sign solutions to meet your needs. Signs can help you promote
your products and services, establish or increase brand awareness, direct
people to your location, guide them around your place of business or bring
your site into OH&S signage compliance.

Need help getting started? You'll need to consider some basic questions.
Where and how your sign will be used? How far away will viewers be and what
image do you want your business to project? SIGNWAVE will make
recommendations on types of signs, colours, typestyles and materials for
your signs, and we'll also help you determine which of our special design
features will make your signs more powerful. Call SIGNWAVE today and put our
sign solutions experts to work for you.

--
Shane Wilson
Graphic Design

Download adobe acrobat reader, for free from

Old May 16th, 2005, 08:56 AM
Lindsay

Shane Wilson wrote:

Hi Fisher Guys & Girls.
Just dropping a note to let you know we are around.

Just how many aus.groups are you peddaling this crap to?

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"We all should present legal cars. I'm embarrassed we've presented a car
that's ineligible." Mark Skaife, Chief Sook, HRT.12/11/04 (It must hurt
to say illegal!)

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN
Old May 17th, 2005, 12:18 AM
Shane Wilson

This is not Crap thank you very much. I fish in western port and have done a
few boat names and thought i would offer this service to others..........

Old May 17th, 2005, 07:44 AM
Lindsay

Shane Wilson wrote:

This is not Crap thank you very much. I fish in western port and have done a
few boat names and thought i would offer this service to others..........

And in melb.general, and how many others?

Old May 17th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Lindsay

Shane Wilson wrote:

Yep I live in melb too........ and i fish, dont you have anything better to
do with your time?

Yeah, I do. Got any fishing stories? Or more ads?